Recommend me/nephew a good Super Nintendo Game,PLEASE!

So Im teaching my 3 year old nephew how to play video games and he's been goin hard on the SNES so far,I wanna suprise him with sum new games for christmasbut I think I got all the good games already,NT i need ur help,here's whut i got.....

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3(my favorite), Mortal Kombat , Super Mario, Donkey Kong, NBA Jam, Ninja Turtles in time, Power Rangers, Battletoads, Streetfighter 2,tecmo superbowl 3, tecmo basketball 91, Spider-man, Lion King, Mega-Man X, Batman returns, ken griffey winning run, Top gear, Super mario kart.

Im working on getting killer instinct already,thanks for your help.

Get Super Mario All-stars for your Nephew (has all four original mario games [including the lost levels] but "updated" )

base_media

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Developed by Nintendo - Nintendo of America (1993) - Action
Super Mario All-Stars is an enhanced compilation of threebest-selling NES games on one 16-megabit cartridge: Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, and Super Mario Bros. 3. All titles feature updated backgrounds,character art, and music, with the added benefit of battery-backed memory for saving progress. The gameplay and level design are otherwise identical to the8-bit originals. This collection is also notable for including Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, a sequel to the original Super Mario Bros. that waspreviously unreleased in the United States. The Lost Levels, known as Super Mario Bros. 2 in Japan, has the same gameplay as its groundbreaking predecessor, but with a new, more challenging layouts.

You mentioned the greats.

You said they for your three year old nephew, so try Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

588493_47125_front.jpg

One of my favorites.

I don't know if your refering to the first Donkey Kong or not but

donkey-kong-2-wii.jpg

this game was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

You said they for your three year old nephew, so try Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

588493_47125_front.jpg

One of my favorites.

pimp.gif

I want a SNES for Christmas
frown.gif

damn a 3 y/o playing video games?

thats what wrong with kids these days
smh.gif

even tho snes is a classic
pimp.gif

My aunt had to take the Wii away from her 3 year old son... Dude would come home from school and run straight straight to the Wii and play it for the rest ofthe day... Kids these days are picking stuff up quicker...

Originally Posted by bkmac

588493_47125_front.jpg

One of my favorites.

was it just me or was this game really hard?

While where on the subject, does any one know the name of a SNES game about a blue cowboy? And litterally he was blue (his skin was blue). It was set inthe midwest, and after you beat a boss you would shoot bottles for bonus points. Ive been trying to find thid online for a while but cant remember the name,any help
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom