Recommend me/nephew a good Super Nintendo Game,PLEASE!

zombies-ate-my-neighbors-snes-cover.jpg
pimp.gif

spent many nights playing this...its two players co-op too

Originally Posted by 21shots

While where on the subject, does any one know the name of a SNES game about a blue cowboy? And litterally he was blue (his skin was blue). It was set in the midwest, and after you beat a boss you would shoot bottles for bonus points. Ive been trying to find thid online for a while but cant remember the name, any help
nerd.gif

Sunset riders? This game was mentioned earlier and it looks like it's what you're talking about.

Btw, I just discovered emulation a few days ago. I'm playing all my old favorites
pimp.gif
Played Link to the past and then followed up w/ Ocarina of Time for n64
eek.gif

I liked Kirby Super Stars (or something like that) as a kid. It was pretty fun. And also Lion King
smokin.gif
. One movie based game that didn't suck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tml09

While where on the subject, does any one know the name of a SNES game about a blue cowboy? And litterally he was blue (his skin was blue). It was set in the midwest, and after you beat a boss you would shoot bottles for bonus points. Ive been trying to find thid online for a while but cant remember the name, any help
nerd.gif

Sunset riders? This game was mentioned earlier and it looks like it's what you're talking about.

Btw, I just discovered emulation a few days ago. I'm playing all my old favorites
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I liked Kirby Super Stars (or something like that) as a kid. It was pretty fun. And also Lion King
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah man thats the answear I always get. This dude wasliterally blue, like genie from Aladin. I cant be the only who has played this game.

Originally Posted by tml09

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah man thats the answear I always get. This dude was literally blue, like genie from Aladin. I cant be the only who has played this game.
Tin Star is the only other game that I know of. If that's not it then I don't know what to tell you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom