Recommend me some old rock vol. none of the satan #+*$ though

There's a sound i like but i dont know whats it called, i know some of the older rock from the 70 and 80 had it but im not sure about band names or songs?

Fill me in on some good rock
nerd.gif

^ The mother $!!$$++ Clash
pimp.gif

Some other stuff from that era,

Pink Floyd
Iggy Pop
The Sex Pistols
Led Zeppelin
The Who

There's more popular stuff, but those should get you started.

The Clash is terrible. Do yourself a favor and listen to the most incredible album ever composed...Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

The Clash is terrible. Do yourself a favor and listen to the most incredible album ever composed...Pink Floyd- Dark Side of the Moon

I'm surprised to see someone actually posted a song from "Animals", that's my favorite Pink Floyd album and no one else seems to appreciate it.

Here's some albums I would recommend to anyone and happen to love:

"Band of Gypsys" by Jimi Hendrix
"Chronicle vol. 1" by Creedence Clearwater Revival
"Highway to Hell" by AC/DC
"Physical Graffiti" by Led Zeppelin

You also might want to check out the greatest hits collections of The Eagles, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, and Bob Seger.

- Tical.

Definitely Creedence they have such a great sound, Clapton, Fleetwood Mac, Frank Zappa is a bit off the wall but really had some good stuff in the 70's and 80's, Pink Floyd's "The Wall" is another great album. There's lots of great rock in the 70's and 80's. Peter Frampton is another. Just get on iTunes and do some song sampling and you'll realize how many of these songs you've heard from commercials, TV shows and movies.

Back
Top Bottom