Recommend ONE dope album to NT

m16

Banned
One and only one.

Try to pick something not obvious that everyone has heard of so we can put people on to new things. Doesn't have to be the best or whatever, just picksomething you feel we will enjoy. I'll peep whatever y'all put up.

Here's my pick:

z50563997.jpg

Sin-A-Matic by Louis Logic

Very solid and enjoyable album from start to finish.

You might want to emphasis the one album part, knowing these non reading buffoons

Anyway,

2w2k9p4.jpg

samples%20boogie%20down%20productions%20edutainment%20large.jpg

BDP "Edutainment"....
pimp.gif
....first album i could recite frontto back as a young 5 year old! this album is knowledge at its best and a good foundation for concious rap, and i will be definately be playin this for my kidswhen i have some!

thanks mom and r.i.p pops!....
glasses.gif

146944.146724.merriweather_0.jpg

Animal Collective- Merriweather Post Pavillion

Their newest album and easily their most accessible. No 14-minute meandering tracks that can be difficult to get into for new listeners, more traditional songstructures. Yet it's still unlike anything you've ever heard. Incredible sounds, melodies, lyrics....I love it.

I've had Sin-A-Matic on my comp for a while, but I downloaded it for one song (Best Friends), and never actually gave the album a listen. I just skipped through it now and it seems pretty solid
smokin.gif

I was gonna recommend The Unseen by Quasimoto (Madlib), but I'm not sure if most of NT would like it since its a little weird
laugh.gif
, so I'll go with-

pharoahe_monch_-_internal_affairs-front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom