pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Every track is amazing imo, exceptional and excellent given he's from the South. Cuz it aint just for the South.

I call it Bobby Creekwater's Illmatic cuz it'll probably be the best work he's ever done. The B.C. Era Deuce just wasn't up to par.

Since I slept on this thread, here's my contribution
Akbar - Big Bang Boogie
Del - Both Sides of the Brain
Celph Titled - The Gatalog (4 discs of heat)

Chickenfoot is a hard rock band, supergroup featuring vocalist Sammy Hagar (ex-Van Halen and Montrose), bassist Michael Anthony (ex-Van Halen), guitarist JoeSatriani and drummer Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers).[1] Chickenfoot have recently completed a self-titled album that was released on June 5, 2009.[2]

images

Originally Posted by M16

One and only one.

Try to pick something not obvious that everyone has heard of so we can put people on to new things. Doesn't have to be the best or whatever, just pick something you feel we will enjoy. I'll peep whatever y'all put up.

Here's my pick:

z50563997.jpg

Sin-A-Matic by Louis Logic

Very solid and enjoyable album from start to finish.
just searched some songs on youtube...

pimp.gif

I'm going to try to get or at least listen to a few songs off of every album posted. Its about time I diversified my iTunes.
Keep em coming!!

7wys4ud.jpg

Look for Gorillas, Battle Cry, Tear it Down on youtube.

album-army-of-the-pharaohs-ritual-of-battle.jpg

Look for Murda Murda, Black Christmas, Frontline on youtube

61%2BJHqzbQnL._SS500_.jpg

Look for Heat Speakers, Well, Well, Well ; and Don't Even Go There on youtube.

Don't look at the covers and think its some mystical heirogryphics nile river %*!! .... it's 100% street music.

If you like raw rap, these are must haves. First two albums are in my top 10 favorite albums of all-time and get DAILY play. I can't recommend them enough.

Back
Top Bottom