Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif

I still don't get it!

Is it machoness that's stoping the government for saying they ****** up on the war on drugs that's stoping this from becoming a federal law?

They'd make and save sooooo much money from taxing it instead of fighting it.

The WORLD would literally become a better safer place.

I've known about this coming up for a while and I'm happy they did it without anybody acting a fool and messing it up / making the industry look bad. If only we could get that down here 
mean.gif

smokin.gif
 to Colorado 

Looks like I'll be visiting Auntie Joyce in Denver this summer. CO heads are some lucky sons of guns

Finally. The biggest affect is kids not having criminal records/going through the system. That's love.
that would be great and all if legalization was in places where this was heavily prevalent... aka Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit etc... Legalization in places like Colorado, North Dakota, Iowa, etc... really has no affect seeing vast majority of ppl who are caught up in the corp that is the jail/prison system for petty carry/possession eetc charges aren't in places like a Colorado.

that would be great and all if legalization was in places where this was heavily prevalent... aka Chicago, Atlanta, Detroit etc... Legalization in places like Colorado, North Dakota, Iowa, etc... really has no affect seeing vast majority of ppl who are caught up in the corp that is the jail/prison system for petty carry/possession eetc charges aren't in places like a Colorado.
lol you kno how the system works

lol yea that was hot. they even have there own thread on here 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Main is now is making it where a job wont deny you for having it in your system. It shouldn't be a issue untill you show up to work high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom