Recreational Marijuana Sale Begins in Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
dealer time 
mean.gif

There's been instances where the guy won't respond until the next day

mean.gif

Last edited:
Man I think they like that ****, the power of having the tree and you're blowing up the phone while they're sitting there blowing it down.
One of the reasons why I quit smoking. it's become too big of a hassle jus to get tree

Im sorry, Id fire my guy if he took that long.
Big up to Colorado though. It wont be long now. I will say 5 years tops
As soon as 2014 is over and they see how much money was made it is a wrap for prohibition.
States are broke and MJ is a cash cow.

Last edited:
$40 is cool for an eighth but damn they're taxing the **** out of it. Beats waiting on a dealer/calling around for it I guess.

$40 is cool for an eighth but damn they're taxing the **** out of it. Beats waiting on a dealer/calling around for it I guess.

its $50 for an eighth of mid around here :x

its $50 for an eighth of mid around here :x

Good lord :x
40's the highest I'll go period unless someone's picking some top shelf from the club up for me. $30/35 is around what I usually work with though. My homegirl that moved out of Cali said it's like at in other states. Sorry to hear that man.

Man I think they like that ****, the power of having the tree and you're blowing up the phone while they're sitting there blowing it down.

Sheesh
Not real deal.
Smh
Thankfully im in SFC we got the best tree in the world.
*sparks backwood of girl scout cookies*

I wonder if all the children growing up will smoke heavily at a young age smh

I wonder if all the children growing up will smoke heavily at a young age smh
You have to be 21 to purchase.

If underage kids want pot, they have to know someone who is willing to get it for them.. same as always.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom