Red Bull VS Monster VS Rockstar vol. what energy drink is your favorite

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

arizona i doubt is the best..............how much herbal content can you get for 99 cents

Basicly..i'll copy and paste from caffine guru. I agree 100%

I love AriZona Beverage Co and everything they make, and their Rx Energy beverage is no exception. AriZona's Rx Energy isn't like other energy drinks though, because the Herbal Tonic doesn't contain carbonated water (or any carbonation for that matter) or artificial ingredients. This drink is made of: Green Tea, Mango (which gives this drink an amazing flavor), Pear and Lemon Juice, and Honey, so there's no nasty aftertaste or weird chemical tastes in it like those low end, generic, energy drinks have. After drinking this stuff, I felt the effects of it right away. I became more alert, and was no longer tired. I became disappointed when I ran out of it, because the mango taste is absolutely amazing, and the fact that I cannot drink anymore of this until I go buy more upsets me. What makes this drink so great and interesting is the fact that it contains AriZona's premium brewed green tea, which is found in their other products, giving Rx Energy a very distinct taste. Rx Energy comes in a 24 oz can, or in a 20 oz glass bottle (picture here) for .99 or 1.99, respectively. Buying the can is a much better deal, but the bottle is great if you are out and need to put it aside for a bit, which I would never do because I can't not (hooray for double negatives) drink it. Herbal Tonic also contains Caffeine, Panax Ginseng and Siberian Ginseng, and Guarana, giving it the properties of an energy drink, which is why it's labeled as a Tea and Energy Drink. I don't know how much caffeine is in this, but I emailed AriZona earlier asking for the answer, so I'll update this when they reply. A 24oz can of AriZona Rx Energy Herbal Tonic contains 90mg of caffeine (30mg per :nerd:z), which isn't as much as some drinks, so it's perfect for people that can't handle too much caffeine that still want an energy boost. Arizona Rx Energy Herbal Tonic is absolutely amazing, it's cheap, great tasting, natural, and delivers a good kick. This drink is something that everyone should try.

All three are garbage

[color= rgb(0, 102, 204)]Full Throttle, Amp, and Nos > Red bull, monster, and rockstar.[/color]

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Controlled-Labs-Purple-Wraath.jpg
;lol

a better response would've been

white-flood.jpg

nah joe cam.

purple is great for endurance so i associated energy with endurance.

these kids not ready for white flood. you ever do the white flood/green magnitude stack yourself?

im thinkin about the shotgun v3/synthesize stack right now..........

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

My dude Emsterr knows what's good... now they make bawls in 20 oz cans FTW
pimp.gif

definitely FTW! i haven't drank it in a while though because i got heart problems and bawls is the worst energy drink health wise...or so i've heard...

Controlled-Labs-Purple-Wraath.jpg
;lol

a better response would've been

white-flood.jpg

nah joe cam.

purple is great for endurance so i associated energy with endurance.

these kids not ready for white flood. you ever do the white flood/green magnitude stack yourself?

im thinkin about the shotgun v3/synthesize stack right now..........
Haven't done it but I'm actually about to. I'm gonna order those two off BB.com when I run out of the creatine I'm using now.I've heard nothing but good things about CL and I liked PW. You ever tried Xtend?

Only thing about WF is...although those NO/Energy products have worked for me in the past, they make me feel like absolute #%@%. Way too lightheaded. So Imight go for less than the recommended dosage on it.

I like the orange Rockstar, but it smells
sick.gif
I left a open can in my bedroom for about 2hrs. and it had the whole place stinking

im not sensitive to stims..............i never had headaches and such.

superpump/size on was a great stack. controlled labs makes great products. im all out myself so this will be my first stack of the new year. i think im gonnastart the v3/syn myself.

i put on a few lbs from the holidays smh..................i heard this stack is great for leaning out, yet building mass at the sametime. shotgun has redlinein it so if your senstive this one might give you jitters also. dunno how much research youve done on the stack..........

i've tried a variety....i like redbull the most. it gives you the least "trippy" effect...and has less sugar and stuff compared to monster. andof course, it tastes the best.

only thing i hate about it is that it costs so much for a tiny lil can...

Red Bull all day, I would drink it even if it wasnt a energy drink.

yeah man that's the thing, i've never been sensitive to stimulants either, and i don't get the jitters from these products. it's just anextreme lightheadedness.

one of my buddies told my it was probably the arganine, because it expands all your blood vessels. expanded blood vessels in the brain = lightheadedness?

i'm not sure if there's any truth to that but it sort of makes sense, because i could drink coffee all day and not get that feeling.

i have a couple friends who tried no-shotgun, by itself though not with syn, and they said it was very good, better than animal pump or no-xplode.

edit: v3 is the new no-shotgun, right?

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i've tried a variety....i like redbull the most. it gives you the least "trippy" effect...and has less sugar and stuff compared to monster. and of course, it tastes the best.

only thing i hate about it is that it costs so much for a tiny lil can...

thats why i get asian energy drinks. like straight from thailand, misspelled words on the can and everything.
laugh.gif
they originated it anyways.

For taste, I go for Monster (green).

For energy, I stay with Nos.

If I'm broke and need a quick pick me up, whatever energy drink my local 99 Cent Only store has that week.
laugh.gif

yeah man that's the thing, i've never been sensitive to stimulants either, and i don't get the jitters from these products. it's just an extreme lightheadedness.

one of my buddies told my it was probably the arganine, because it expands all your blood vessels. expanded blood vessels in the brain = lightheadedness?

i'm not sure if there's any truth to that but it sort of makes sense, because i could drink coffee all day and not get that feeling.

i have a couple friends who tried no-shotgun, by itself though not with syn, and they said it was very good, better than animal pump or no-xplode.

edit: v3 is the new no-shotgun, right?

yep heard it taste great also (exotic fruit), it also has the vpx meltdown technology along with the redline so yea great for lean mass like stated.

i dont care for no xplode wear off with use its like 5 shots of coffee. bsn is blah.........

question. do you take these products on empty stomach? that could be a reason........for you. varies from person to person.

Bawls for sure - altho Xyience, Hansens, SPIKE, etc. all hit the spot when I need a pick me up - funny how no one has mentioned that 5 hour energy drink thathas commercials for it on TV all the time now.

Check this site out for energy drink reviews: www.bevnet.com

IMO really informative reviews & new product launches.

Bawls won for Best Energy drink of the year, btw.

Back
Top Bottom