Red Bull VS Monster VS Rockstar vol. what energy drink is your favorite

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

yeah man that's the thing, i've never been sensitive to stimulants either, and i don't get the jitters from these products. it's just an extreme lightheadedness.

one of my buddies told my it was probably the arganine, because it expands all your blood vessels. expanded blood vessels in the brain = lightheadedness?

i'm not sure if there's any truth to that but it sort of makes sense, because i could drink coffee all day and not get that feeling.

i have a couple friends who tried no-shotgun, by itself though not with syn, and they said it was very good, better than animal pump or no-xplode.

edit: v3 is the new no-shotgun, right?

yep heard it taste great also (exotic fruit), it also has the vpx meltdown technology along with the redline so yea great for lean mass like stated.

i dont care for no xplode wear off with use its like 5 shots of coffee. bsn is blah.........

question. do you take these products on empty stomach? that could be a reason........for you. varies from person to person.
yeah i tried no-xplode once and hated it, bsn is overmarketed hype. nothing special about their products.

nah i don't take them on an empty stomach, that would make it even worse.

lemme know how the v3 works, if i don't like the white flood i'm gonna try that.

yea ill def keep you posted.

controlled labs ia good company. white flood/green mag. take/mix together for pre workout. then sip puple during workout.

i actually take on empty stomach, ill consume something like an hour before. superpump was real serious.

Red Bull tastes great but it dosent do anything for me any more...I roll with Full Throttle. Monster and Rockstar are both disgusting

Fruit Punch Rockstar FTW
pimp.gif

The only one I've tried a bunch of are Monster and Red Bull. Monster was okay and I liked it, but Red Bull seemed to work so much better for me. Made theday go by like nothing and I wasn't tired after work or anything. With that said, Red Bull.

Monster especially the green one and blue one. Redbull and rockstar is alright its just that theyre more expensive and I find the taste of monsterbetter.

Is anyone like me? I can't drink energy drinks.
1. They dont do anything for me...no buzz nothing...
2. They go straight through me like an enema....If I drink one, I will have diarrhea

I think because I grew up on a steady candy diet, that energy drinks dont work for me. I dont know why they do that to my stomach though

and oh yeah...you can't be the OG classic....

4_1196890656_coffee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom