Red Dead Redemption...

Originally Posted by hymen man

9 mils, 50 clip extensions

When I first heard that line, I was like, you dumb *!!#%$%%%#*!. Did you even play the game? This is some civil war melt your own bullets #!+%, talking bout modern warfare #!+%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

9 mils, 50 clip extensions

When I first heard that line, I was like, you dumb *!!#%$%%%#*!. Did you even play the game? This is some civil war melt your own bullets #!+%, talking bout modern warfare #!+%.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

My brother bought rdr. I played it and it is one of the most boring games i have ever played.

Lame
How so?
Riding horse back is cool for about 5 min.
GTA4>
The game isn't about riding a horse you loon.  Story was amazing once you get into it.  DO IT.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

My brother bought rdr. I played it and it is one of the most boring games i have ever played.

Lame
How so?
Riding horse back is cool for about 5 min.
GTA4>
The game isn't about riding a horse you loon.  Story was amazing once you get into it.  DO IT.

being looking to play this and Heavy Rain for a minute, but Gamestop is BUGGIN trying to still sell em for 54.99 used.....................Rockstar satisfies my quench for senseless killing so I'll give it a shot..............Anyone looking to sell................PM ME $30 in your paypal acct....EZ

being looking to play this and Heavy Rain for a minute, but Gamestop is BUGGIN trying to still sell em for 54.99 used.....................Rockstar satisfies my quench for senseless killing so I'll give it a shot..............Anyone looking to sell................PM ME $30 in your paypal acct....EZ

The Undead nightmare pack was perfect for halloween. One of the best DLC's I"ve played,so many things to do,mythical creatures 
laugh.gif
. It's longer than some of the games that released this year too so you get hella value for your money. Rockstar knows how to make DLC with the GTA 4 ones and this one. My fav game this year with ME2,Heavy Rain and ACB. GOTY in my opinion,the graphics were amazing and the best looking environment I've ever seen in the game and it had one of the best stories in a video game. The single player in its self was amazing but the multiplayer's great too.
30t6p3b.gif
@ thinking about getting Jam over this.

Back
Top Bottom