Red Sox and Padres agree to deal involving Adrian Gonzalez....

laugh.gif
cmon tevez...you think anyone wants that bum wells?

Apparently the Gonzalez camp wants Teixiera money for a new contract, which is holding up the deal.

Apparently the Gonzalez camp wants Teixiera money for a new contract, which is holding up the deal.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eff that...8 years and 180? no thanks...

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

eff that...8 years and 180? no thanks...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I hope the rumors are true and this deal falls through. The Jays need to get on the phone and make things happen. Vernon Wells for Adrian Gonzalez. Do it Mitch!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

I hope the rumors are true and this deal falls through. The Jays need to get on the phone and make things happen. Vernon Wells for Adrian Gonzalez. Do it Mitch!

indifferent.gif

If Teix can get that money, than Adrien deserves it just as much.

He would FEAST at Fenway, his natural opposite field power is
eek.gif

He is as good as it gets for a 1st baseman.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

eek.gif

tex doesn't deserve that kind of money tho...and it's more the years. 8 years is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

eek.gif

tex doesn't deserve that kind of money tho...and it's more the years. 8 years is ridiculous.

I don't think anyone deserves that kind of money for just playing baseball, but I'm just trying to say he is just as "deserving" since Teix was paid.
laugh.gif

8 years is a lot though, but he is only 28 years old.

I don't think anyone deserves that kind of money for just playing baseball, but I'm just trying to say he is just as "deserving" since Teix was paid.
laugh.gif

8 years is a lot though, but he is only 28 years old.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Heard he was looking for Ryan Howard money
Who? Gonzalez? No way. He's ten times the player Ryan Howard is. In relative baseball terms, Gonzalez will get whatever he deserves, which is quite a bit. For the Red Sox, Gonzalez is worth Teixiera money, no question about it.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Heard he was looking for Ryan Howard money
Who? Gonzalez? No way. He's ten times the player Ryan Howard is. In relative baseball terms, Gonzalez will get whatever he deserves, which is quite a bit. For the Red Sox, Gonzalez is worth Teixiera money, no question about it.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was very happy with this trade on both sides, excited to see what Kelly and Latos could do together at the top of the rotation, now this...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I was very happy with this trade on both sides, excited to see what Kelly and Latos could do together at the top of the rotation, now this...

Back
Top Bottom