Reddit going public?!? vol: Can I get 1000 shares of NT

Just by looking at some of the content that's been posted on the board, I doubt Nike wants to be associated with Niketalk :lol:

NT is not THAT well known of a site. I would put site value at around 5 million

I would disagree.

Our population may not be as numerous as that of Reddit's, but I think we are known within the culture that observes sneakers.

I was always kinda surprised about the fact that Reddit was birthed in '05. I always just assumed that it had been in existence for as long--if not longer--than NT.

You are seriously overestimating the power of NT.

"The culture that observes sneakers" is a minuscule fraction of the population

Reddit is great once you find the subs you like. Used to hate the layout but once i actually sat down and figured it out, I know it like the back of my hand.

NT, What are your favorite sub reddits?

Also I use reddits mobile version. Much easier on the eyes imo
i.reddit.com

GW, Thick, IAMA, Madden Ultimate Team, Whooties, TrapMuzik, HHH, Android, Technology. Plenty more. I love the variety.

They have more race trolls than 4ch and NT combined though.

I love NT and has been here for a minute but you must be smoking crack to think NT comes anywhere close to Reddit. Im on both sites religiously btw.

I would disagree.

Our population may not be as numerous as that of Reddit's, but I think we are known within the culture that observes sneakers.

I was always kinda surprised about the fact that Reddit was birthed in '05. I always just assumed that it had been in existence for as long--if not longer--than NT.

Last edited:

I would disagree.

GWAGW 
devil.gif
wink.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom