"Redpill" Content & The Affect On Kids

Spend enough time on the Tube, and it will be suggested to you, regardless of your video history. Too many parents let their kids on the internet without supervision.
Also, pretty sure IG suggests reels based on your followers/who you follow already. Might be someone you follow that you don’t even know like that who’s into this stuff heavy and now it shows up on your explore page.

These algorithms are vicious.

I think FD significant asked this question before but who are the folks on the "other side" that are talking to young boys about the issues they are facing in the world? Aside from the " right wing" folks.

I think FD significant asked this question before but who are the folks on the "other side" that are talking to young boys about the issues they are facing in the world? Aside from the " right wing" folks.

Hasan, Destiny and some others. There are others, like the Karate brother with the beard. Who does great. But it’s less about “sides” and more about who’s pushing what.

The “other side” doesn’t have FUNDING or the algorithms tilted to their favor. And they don’t seem to play that game. But YouTube itself, has been aligned with the general overall project. It’s profitable, and its founders are in league with the people I’m calling out.

That’s the problem. Which is why, I keep coming back to funding, the right spends endless money on this project. And the people that make the decisions are receptive to it, and on the same team. They have it, and do not care.

Even on YouTube and Facebook, Ben Shapiro, Daily Wire, Prager U (now in Florida school curriculums thanks do Desantis), Dan Bongino and the rest, have dominated the algorithms for a long time. And they play like they don’t know why.

And it’s built in. Baked in.

IMG_2741.jpeg

When you realize that all these platforms come from ALL THE SAME PEOPLE, the picture becomes a lot more clear.

It starts with philosophy videos, then Jordan Peterson vids, Alpha/Sigma male vids, then boom manosphere.
It's also the one's who claim they have no fight in either battle. Centrists like Aba and Preach are common starting points into that world.

Hasan, Destiny and some others. There are others, like the Karate brother with the beard. Who does great. But it’s less about “sides” and more about who’s pushing what.

The “other side” doesn’t have FUNDING or the algorithms tilted to their favor. And they don’t seem to play that game. But YouTube itself, has been aligned with the general overall project. It’s profitable, and its founders are in league with the people I’m calling out.

Hasan is the biggest political streamer on the largest live streaming platform
Destiny just got a massive deal with Kick (the alternative less restrictive version of kick) and has tons of views on youtube and tiktok and one of the most active communities on reddit
FD signifier gets millions of views on youtube.

These are widely successful and their videos get pushed by "the algorithm" all the time.

Right wing people rely on rich benefactors because they can't get traditional funding from paid advertisers.
So they are forced to rely on individual rich people and alt streaming networks. it's not that they have more funding.
the funding is just concentrated in the hands of a few rich patrons.

The algorithms on youtube are biased towards engaging content. it's not about left and right.

Even on YouTube and Facebook, Ben Shapiro, Daily Wire, Prager U (now in Florida school curriculums thanks do Desantis), Dan Bongino and the rest, have dominated the algorithms for a long time. And they play like they don’t know why.

Dan Bongino Has No Idea Why Facebook Loves Him (Published 2020)

The right-wing commentator, whose page performs better than those of major news organizations, is perplexed by his social media success.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

there is no mystery. Facebook's audience skews way older> older people are more conservative>conservative content does better on facebook then other platforms.

it's not a mystery. or an conspiracy.

not many, and I think this directly a result of this attitude that these forces are so powerful and hypnotizing,
that we have censor instead of debate.

Destiny is the only internet political content creator I see going on right wing platforms and trying debate or persuade.

That lame *** xQc apparently got a 9 figure deal to stream on Kick.

This a guy that was adamant that if someone broke into his crib him and his girl would be doing rock paper scissors to see who goes downstairs with the golf club :lol: :smh:

Hasan is the biggest political streamer on the largest live streaming platform
Destiny just got a massive deal with Kick (the alternative less restrictive version of kick) and has tons of views on youtube and tiktok and one of the most active communities on reddit
FD signifier gets millions of views on youtube.

These are widely successful and their videos get pushed by "the algorithm" all the time.

Right wing people rely on rich benefactors because they can't get traditional funding from paid advertisers.
So they are forced to rely on individual rich people and alt streaming networks. it's not that they have more funding.
the funding is just concentrated in the hands of a few rich patrons.

The algorithms on youtube are biased towards engaging content. it's not about left and right.

there is no mystery. Facebook's audience skews way older> older people are more conservative>conservative content does better on facebook then other platforms.

it's not a mystery. or an conspiracy.

I am not saying mystery or conspiracy. That is YOU, man.

Just leave this thing alone :lol:. You literally see the names I mentioned. And you know good and damn well what the algorithms do.

This is pointless. Agree to disagree.

man im washed have a wife and boys and a full time job dont know what half yall even talking about smh.

i dont pay these videos any mind even the kevin samuels videos i just watched for entertainment at the most and i thought his whole show was a grift.

It starts with philosophy videos, then Jordan Peterson vids, Alpha/Sigma male vids, then boom manosphere.
They're all funded and run by right wing interests like Wavy says so they all end up in the same pot, and if they aren't, they're greedy and will gladly fall in to whatever content they feel draws views.

You want to improve? exercise? Listened to white male comedy or podcast etc etc somehow they all lead back to the same ****.

Got interested in balancing running and weightlifting lately and somehow again, same stuff unrelated to it eventually comes back -- start lightish, Rogan clips, Shane Gillis comedy, then the Jordan Peterson bridge, then all the way to the most extreme views. I'm like dog im just trying to get tips on running and lifting routinely, i'll just do it myself.

*Gillis actually kinda funny though, but he really only gained a majority of his audience because he was fired for being racist :lol: .

I don't agree with 95% of redpill content because at the end of the day I think they are grifters who are also exploiting lonely young men and feeding into their insecurities to line their own pockets.

However I've said it multiple times, we have a serious problem with the social and emotional development of our young men that allow for content like this to exist in the first place.

There is a demand for this content.

Last edited:
Personally, seeing that most of the entire world has access to Youtube, I think its a bit deeper than American politics.

Many lost young men. Is Prof G one of the better sources for them? The problem is everyone is so intertwined into capitalism and their own pockets there's rarely if any true teachers. Only pushing out the content and the views matter. Like, share, subscribe, buy my book, sign up for my services.

That’s the problem. Which is why, I keep coming back to funding, the right spends endless money on this project. And the people that make the decisions are receptive to it, and on the same team. They have it, and do not care.

And it’s built in. Baked in.

IMG_2741.jpeg

When you realize that all these platforms come from ALL THE SAME PEOPLE, the picture becomes a lot more clear.

I honestly don't think those guys are good figure heads for creators for the left if they're looking for counterparts to the the right leaning red pill creators.

Men are visual, we just are. You have to look the part first and foremost and Destiny does not look the part at all on top of his appearance you have his sexuality and relationship status that most heterosexual young men are not going to get behind. Nothing against him but that's just the truth.

Hasan would be a better choice but I don't know if he would be willing to alienate his far left leaning audience to create content and push ideas for young men to be more desirable to women.

Hasan would be a better choice but I don't know if he would be willing to alienate his far left leaning audience to create content and push ideas for young men to be more desirable to women.

Hasan looks the part, if you are a heterosexual female.
According to Hassan his audience is like 70% women and he behaves in a much more feminine coded way.

I think his appeal to young men who don't already agree with him is basically zero.

Destiny may not look the part, but his affect and online media persona is much more more stereotypically male.
and as a result his audience is like 90% male.

but I take your point, being physically and visually masculine is more likely to attract young male audience.

Personally, seeing that most of the entire world has access to Youtube, I think its a bit deeper than American politics.

You didn't know Murica is the centre of the universe?? :lol:

Nah while it is on many levels it is amusing to see it discussed in that way.

It is. It’s a global political project. The same actors, are in league with fascist all over the globe. Elon deals with these people. Especially in parts of Western Europe and Russia (pay attention to now they all pivot to Russian talking points, every single time). You look to Romania for one…where Tate is. Whew

You ask yourself, why are Fresh n Fit talking about Ukraine, and why do they and Sneako have the EXACT same talking points.

Scot Ritter is a TWICE convicted pedophile, and agent of the Russian State.

What's funny is I only heard of half of these dudes from left wing content creators first. Never heard of Tate till then.

Back
Top Bottom