Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

another gross (imo) collabo for the reebok heads to salivate over... this time in the form of the twilight zone sneaker.

espionage x twilight zone

ESPIONAGE2.jpg

info courtesy of hanon

These are just terrible!!!..

it would be dope of one of these shops just decided to throw an OG colorway on their edition ...sad thing is.. not every one of us will have a chance to cop a pair...

Who comes up with this stuff? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but damn!
smh.gif

Not good at all! Looking at the Reebok website, I didn't realize Dominique actually wore the white and red twilights.....I must've been in the PI at the time!

nerd.gif
Are those snake skins?
nerd.gif

They were too much way too much, over played!!
tired.gif
 I only like snake skin on furys
pimp.gif

Finally found some sz 10's in the neon cw..... karmaloop.com, looked on a whim.. still 7, 7.5, 9, 9.5 left.  Almost thought I wasn't gonna find for retail, didn't think these would sellout so quick everytime they popped up on a website.  Can't wait to get them!!!

Thought I show a pic of one of my pairs of Originals I picked up a while back.  Need to grab the retros so I can do a side by side.

bbd263352f1d1f92125cfa4ae006429135f42933.jpg

Whats the next colorway to release in these? And will reebok release any of these in regular stores..............Im slill pissed i didnt have a chance to get the 20th ann og blacks...I dont think any stores here in the dmv had the 1st 20th ann pumps.....kinda sucks.....been lucky with both pair of twilights though

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Whats the next colorway to release in these? And will reebok release any of these in regular stores..............Im slill pissed i didnt have a chance to get the 20th ann og blacks...I dont think any stores here in the dmv had the 1st 20th ann pumps.....kinda sucks.....been lucky with both pair of twilights though

Commonwealth had them. They normally get all the Reebok Pumps. But for some reason, they didn't get the Twilights.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Commonwealth had them. They normally get all the Reebok Pumps. But for some reason, they didn't get the Twilights.

Wow.....I never heard of commonwealth...Guess i gotta explore more.lol..They had the 1st pair of pumps though?  Wondering if they might have 12 still siittin around..

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Wow.....I never heard of commonwealth...Guess i gotta explore more.lol..They had the 1st pair of pumps though?  Wondering if they might have 12 still siittin around..

Yes, they had them all, except the Twilights.

www.cmonwealth.com

Whats Good, I purchased a pair of the Black Colorways a Couple Weeks Ago, Got 2 pairs of Bringbacks also, & a pair of Dee Browns, Searching for a pair of Black tops, Ill post some pics up on here when i get time..PEACE

just got my neons in... amazing.. reebok.com had a restock and almost all gone.  Definatly wanna get a 2nd pair for retail... sz 10, let me know if anyone can hook it up and can offer some help.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

I always forget about reebok.com...  
it was easy to since the last time heat was on reebok.com was 2004-%!%... the 15 year OG pump retros sat on the site foreeeeeever.  then all the sudden the TZs show up on there and eventually sell out... some of their faith in the pump brand has definitely been restored.

i wouldn't be surprised if the "dee brown" black/white omni lites eventually showed up on rbk.com with all their popularity now.

^^^It's been a little ridiculous how many times stores have gotten "re-stocks" of the dee brown omni lite. The original retro came out sometime in early 2000's, then again sometime in 07 in which they were numbered. Then they brought them back out again last year when Reebok had the pop up shop in the city, along with the Reverse Dee Brown Omni. Then at the end of 09 I saw a ton of retailers stock them again this time without being numbered.

I think its a great shoe and I have about 5 pairs, but feel that it takes away from the shoe when it just keeps being released. Not sure if there was just extra stock hanging around the warehouses or what. Looks like that colorway should be done for now, but only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom