Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

http://theshoegame.com/articles/reebok-twilight-zone-returns-in-2010.html
Reebok-Twilight-Zone.jpg

From TSG
A Reebok classic was spotted at the Bread and Butter Berlin last week. Fans will see the Twilight Zone release next year as a part of Reebok's Spring/Summer 2010 lineup. The retro does not stray far from the original release from the early 90's with the primary difference being that of the slightly trimmed midsole on the retro opposed to the bulky segment featured on the original. The original white/black/acid yellow will release alongside a signature pump black/white/orange colorscheme.

This retro idea is one that truly excites the mind that may have one thinking they truly have crossed into the Twilight Zone. via CrookedTongues

Very excited about these...
smokin.gif

And...
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If Reebok don't play the limited nonsense with the black/orange colorway, they'll be copped.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

These are smokin'!
smokin.gif

Both of these will be copped, I just hope they're not ultra-limited like the Bringbacks were.
How limited were the Bringbacks anyway? While I had both the original Pump and Twilight Zones, the TZ's were one of my favs... brings backsoooo many memories...

How limited were the Bringbacks anyway?

As far as I know...... 1989 pairs released of each CW
Granted -maybe not as rare as say, Titanium XX3s .....but try & find a DS pair of Bringbacks on ebay .....Impossible! (I know, because I've had them onmy search list for over a year!
mad.gif
)

Ttoo bad I have all those CV colorways but I would like to cop another pair of the blk/wht. Those White/Grren TZ's will be copped. Can't wait!!!!

Granted -maybe not as rare as say, Titanium XX3s .....but try & find a DS pair of Bringbacks on ebay .....Impossible! (I know, because I've had them on my search list for over a year!
mad.gif
)

i just sold a DS pair for $550.

these will be just like every other limited pump shoe - grab them early, because you will NOT see them down the line.

Granted -maybe not as rare as say, Titanium XX3s .....but try & find a DS pair of Bringbacks on ebay .....Impossible! (I know, because I've had them on my search list for over a year!
mad.gif
)

I feel like a son of a b____ cause I missed out on a pair in my size for around $250 or so. I won't give up though.

^ Nice...

hmmm... did Michael Chang ever wear the 'citron' ones? or was it strictly the tennis ball neon/aqua & tennis ball neon/black?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I think i just crapped myself, twilight zone pumps FINALLY RELEASING!!!!!?????? I'm speechless.

did you sell your pairs?

grin.gif
Argh...

(On a sidenote, I never quite understood this emoticon... it says 'grin' when I put my cursor on it, but to me it looks more like a "Argh...*shakes fist*"... )

Back
Top Bottom