Reebok 2010 ~ ZigTech

That reminds me more of the Adidas bounce or DMX shear cushioning systems. Not sure if it is but that's what I thought

free promo pair from work..they feel nice
i4ps2u.jpg

Originally Posted by rjjsullivan

just picked up these from finishline. only decent colorway IMO.
xlj21893wbk.jpg

I like the red/black, but these are the only ones I'd actually wear. Very nice.
pimp.gif

Where are they being sold?

Originally Posted by dmxfury

That reminds me more of the Adidas bounce or DMX shear cushioning systems. Not sure if it is but that's what I thought

Hit me more of the old Nike Tubular Air from the early 2000's. Or to go way back, Reebok ERS from the late 80's.

6d13660a45dfe56371488782b0b6164bb007a4d4.pjpg

Second pair of Zigs, these shoes are so comfortable!  I have been wearing these all day, and I don't want to take them off.  I have had a few people come up to me and ask me about them, I tell them they won't be dissapointed. 

I need to try these on... the black red pair caught my eye.. 

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

These look bulky in pics, but a guy at my gym has the black/red, and they don't look that big.

Any of you have any comparable Nike's(Lunars, 2009's, Tailwind) or New Balance(992's, 993's) as far as performance?

So I was in the gym last night and this older guy that used to play at Boston University and now coaches a local community college came in wearing zig tech basketball shoes. Now I dont mess with Reeboks and thought these were not the best looking to say the least but I thought id share, he told me they are samples that Reebok sent him to test.

Back
Top Bottom