Reebok 2010 ~ ZigTech

everytime i see someone in these or those shape ups i just
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

m9qfj7.jpg
Love the zig tech runners but these are a little disappointing.  Maybe I have to see them in person.   Not the worst shoe I've ever seen but they should have kept the uppers a tad more simple.

Originally Posted by LB510

m9qfj7.jpg

sick.gif

You're CrAzY these are dope! One of the best not only Reebok, but basketball shoe in years, hands down! But to each his own.

It's funny to see some of the comments though, dudes we're hating on the Huarache 2K5 when the 1st pics popped up, then when they dropped cats were thirsty for every color.

Get those Wiz John Wall color-ways ready. . .

i have had mine for about a week. i initially used them for walking and they are very comfortable but feels very high to the ground, they really are anyway. i tried them running about 3.5kms and the heel part is already worn out. most of my shoes have had heel drag but these are like erasers.

Originally Posted by nitzski

m9qfj7.jpg

sick.gif

You're CrAzY these are dope! One of the best not only Reebok, but basketball shoe in years, hands down! But to each his own.

It's funny to see some of the comments though, dudes we're hating on the Huarache 2K5 when the 1st pics popped up, then when they dropped cats were thirsty for every color.

Nitzki I with you on this, a lot of people pass judgement early on only to like the shoe years later.  Personally I'm just waiting for "someone" to tell us that barefoot basketball is the way to go 
laugh.gif

Pics from his workout with the Wizards yesterday (Copied my other post in the Official Thread)

wall_100617_15.jpg%20

wall_100617_47.jpg%20

wall_100617_46.jpg%20

wall_100617_43.jpg%20

wall_100617_39.jpg%20

wall_100617_41.jpg%20

wall_100617_38.jpg%20

wall_100617_35.jpg%20

wall_100617_36.jpg%20

wall_100617_34.jpg%20

wall_100617_29.jpg%20

wall_100617_31.jpg%20

wall_100617_23.jpg%20

shoes are so comfy!! i tried on a pair yesterday and would buy it if it were cheaper.. these are actually more comfortable than my asics gel kinseis and those were like pillows on my feet! hopefully the price drops on these so i can pick up a pair for when i feel lazy and want something uber comfy.

got the blk/yellow ZigFuel... very comfy... might get another pair when they release more cw's here in the PI... Might ask a relative to ID me this... my zkv dk version of the zigpulse...

The runners sell really good. A lot of hardcore Nike heads I know copped without hesitation. I hope the basketball version and RBK does well. I genuinely miss it when other brands gave the consumer some heat. Its been a while.

The runners sell really good. A lot of hardcore Nike heads I know copped without hesitation. I hope the basketball version and RBK does well. I genuinely miss it when other brands gave the consumer some heat. Its been a while.

Those reeboks are trash...shows a true lack of taste and class IMO..everything looks overdone and ******ed and i bet you they did not put enough of the outsole to prevent the zig from getting destroyed like erasers....

I do have concerns on the outsole, durability is what killed 3D Ultralite which was the bomb. Stuff was so light and cushioned but didn't last with no outsole

the zig runners look great but that zig basketball shoe looks overdone.  Yup they are classless, they just look like a bunch of concepts scrunched up together; which is true for most of the shoes in the reebok line these days.....

dmx, I agree. That Ultralite was greatness on the Answer II and III, but any outdoor play ate those up. One reason I am the slightest bit off of the Zig Basketball. But who am I trying to fool, I am all over them when they come out.

Originally Posted by warped

got the blk/yellow ZigFuel... very comfy... might get another pair when they release more cw's here in the PI... Might ask a relative to ID me this... my zkv dk version of the zigpulse...

nice colors
smile.gif
i hope more cw of the fuels come to our shores

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Those reeboks are trash...shows a true lack of taste and class IMO..everything looks overdone and ******ed and i bet you they did not put enough of the outsole to prevent the zig from getting destroyed like erasers....
So you bash a shoe that you haven't even tried? That's GENIUS.

I HATE these shoes, but i've given them a legit try.

Originally Posted by nitzski

m9qfj7.jpg

sick.gif

im sorry dude but them pieces of *%%+ look like ice skater boots. and thats the damn truth. aint no hating thats a %!%%$!$ fact...

Back
Top Bottom