Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

4AF06026-A571-4F6A-AC07-983B28B0AD42.jpeg

I needed that pair to wear with that jersey myself. Hopefully they'll be rehashed properly next time they do it. I don't have knowledge about yours so I don't want you to misconstrue me.
IMG_4388.JPG

I still need the white and reds smh

I need that pair myself to go with this jersey. I think they re-released 2 years ago. Now I'm suddenly interested in them like an idiot.
IMG_4386.JPG

On another note, it looks like there will be activity on this thread now after nearly 3 years of inactivity perhaps because of my late interest in the Answer 1 now. 😆

Don't think so. They just released a few colors a couple years ago and I don't think they sold well so I doubt it.

This makes sense because I think Reebok going forward will focus more on the Question now, especially original colorways, based on last Friday's re-release doing somewhat good.

I'm only suddenly interested in original Answer 1 colorways because I want them to wear with my Iverson jerseys. Otherwise I wouldn't be interested if I didn't have those jerseys.

I have a pair of black and gold but I neeeddd those White and Reds back. This might be by all time favorite of any shoe. I love these.

I have 2 pairs of the white red 1's just really want the navy pair , I had them when they first came out when I was in 6th grade ,and missed out on them in 2013 :/

Need the white/reds and Blue joints again.

I've been needing the original colorways with the black/gold. And I assume the white/red is the original colorway that you're referring to.

But please clarify the blue ones you're talking about. The only Answer 1 that I'm familiar with are the two I just mentioned above.

But please clarify the blue ones you're talking about. The only Answer 1 that I'm familiar with are the two I just mentioned above.
These came out in 1998 and was the last OG colorway released for the Answer 1. The first one being the blk/gold in late 97 and then the wht/red in early 1998.
1631767300204.jpeg

Reebok did retro them 5-8 years ago but they weren’t exact like the og.
1631767560712.jpeg

These came out in 1998 and was the last OG colorway released for the Answer 1. The first one being the blk/gold (late 97) and then the wht/red (early 98)
1631767300204.jpeg

Thanks a lot for elaborating. Now I vaguely recall that navy blue pair because I believe that's the only original colorway Answer 1 that had patent leather material whereas the others had the traditional leather material.

I only want the black/gold and white/red to correlate with the Iverson jerseys I have that are 1997-98 version since the Answer 1 was based in that NBA season. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be in the market for the Answer 1 if I didn't have those jerseys.

Thanks a lot for elaborating. Now I vaguely recall that navy blue pair because I believe that's the only original colorway Answer 1 that had patent leather material whereas the others had the traditional leather material.

You're welcome. There was another patent leather covered shoe besides the navy pair but it released overseas instead of North America. Supposedly it was going to release for Iverson to wear in the 1998 All Star game but he was not selected. They were red patent uppers with gold patent stripe. I have a pair but not at home, in storage.

Heres Iverson wearing in 1998.
1631768527384.jpeg

Reebok loosely retroed that colorway but switched the original gold accents with silver ones instead.
1631768238012.jpeg

You're welcome. There was another patent leather covered shoe besides the navy pair but it released overseas instead of North America. Supposedly it was going to release for Iverson to wear in the 1998 All Star game but he was not selected. They were red patent uppers with gold patent stripe. I have a pair but not at home, in storage.

Reebok loosely retroed that colorway but switched the original gold accents with silver ones instead.
1631768238012.jpeg

Yes, I vaguely recall the red patent leather Answer 1 was released sometime in the 2000s I believe. But I never knew they made revisions with that version until you just clarified that, and I never knew the original version was an overseas release. It did make sense for Iverson to wear some flashy signature shoes like that in an All-Star Game, especially since the 1998 game was at Madison Square Garden.

Back
Top Bottom