Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Just loaded on footlocker release calendar

Attachments

• CC4D565B-814C-4522-A4BF-31AB13585D2A.png
    CC4D565B-814C-4522-A4BF-31AB13585D2A.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 315
Perhaps this might be looking ominous for the Answer 1 that's slated to release on June 17 at Foot Locker because the date has now been revised to June 29 as of today.

I'm positive that I saw June 17 on the website earlier today, so it basically changed in a matter of hours.

I still have my 2013 Retro

If they bring hai this colorway with DMX this time, I would get them. Although, the 2013’s were pretty comfortable as is without the DMX. The leather used on those were really nice! Reebok never disappoints with quality materials.

BE2209C3-EAE1-42B4-A6E4-2E375A10DDFA.jpeg

I never knew the only re-release of the White/Red/Black/Copper Gold was in Asia. This one coming out on June 29, 2022 will be the first re-release ever in USA. It will have DMX cushioning according to this online article I came across.

Here's the link.

Pictures of the version coming out this month.
reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-1.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-2.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-5.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-3.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-4.jpg

If it’s real DMX then I’m getting a few pairs! I love love love the real OG DMX system on these! If I remember correctly (last time I had the OGs was way back in 97 98 maybe?) is that you can actually feel em transfer to each pods which was hella amazing!!!

If it’s real DMX then I’m getting a few pairs! I love love love the real OG DMX system on these! If I remember correctly (last time I had the OGs was way back in 97 98 maybe?) is that you can actually feel em transfer to each pods which was hella amazing!!!
Real DMX felt so great, I had the Venus Williams joints.

I never knew the only re-release of the White/Red/Black/Copper Gold was in Asia. This one coming out on June 29, 2022 will be the first re-release ever in USA. It will have DMX cushioning according to this online article I came across.

Here's the link.

Pictures of the version coming out this month.
reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-1.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-2.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-5.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-3.jpg

reebok-the-answer-white-red-black-gx6330-release-date-4.jpg
they call the other **** dmx cushioning too which is only a foam cushioning so ill wait for a review to see if they have real dmx. i doubt it tho.

they call the other **** dmx cushioning too which is only a foam cushioning so ill wait for a review to see if they have real dmx. i doubt it tho.

You pretty much know how it works with rehashed shoes because it's replication we're always dealing with, so they'll never have anything real or original by definition.

The only differences with rehashed shoes are lower quality unoriginal materials and an inflated price higher than the initial price.

I got lucky and found these Answers 1s at a SP a few years ago! I think I got em for $49!

Also… I know I know I need to wear the red toe Questions…

1B683EDE-3D57-4DCB-BEE9-4FD02A9F9BA4.jpeg

And since I’m sharing Iverson sneakers…

65A8A99A-3C31-461D-8D8C-B7A8FC22D743.jpeg

I can’t seem to find the Answer 1 Black Golds in the shoe room…

I find it weird that there are no YouTube videos of this shoe or Ebay sellers selling these… not a good sign this close to release

Back
Top Bottom