Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Quality that bad as ya'll say?

smh, Reebok slipping. Wanted to cop too.. may just wait for clearance racks if they last

had these as for sure cop now im on fence

they may hang around a couple weeks for some discounts

These will sit on shelves. And with the quality complaints already piling up, they'll get discounted easily under $100. I'd cop for round $75-80

Man, really wanted these to play outdoor ball in.I had the originals and wore them for th 99-00 season. They were pretty good, wore them so much the gold sole peeled and I could see the blue underneath it.

Not going to bother this time if they don't have DMX., What's the point?  It would be like nike selling an air max without air max but still putting air max in the title

These will sit on shelves. And with the quality complaints already piling up, they'll get discounted easily under $100. I'd cop for round $75-80
I'm doing the same thing. Was gonna cop on release date, but now I'll wait until they get marked down.

I was hoping like hell Reebok would retro these again. But with no DMX, it's insulting they are charging $150+.

Oh ight I'll pass by my cool Js to check the quality I'm sure it can't be worse then some of these Jordan retro's

Just checked a pair out in person and ill have to say I'm a bit let down, but, from these few reviews that are already up, I'm not shocked. I was let down softly as opposed to dropped on my face. The leather is soft and pretty decent, just realllly thin. The worst part is the outsole. Totally bunk they didn't use dmx. It's weird though because I thought I saw some other Reeboks using it! Why they skimped out on that, who knows. Pretty much repeating what has been stated before but this is just me telling you what I saw. Overall they are still cool and I'm going to get pair because regardless, it's still a dope shoe and brings me back. Hopefully they are real comfortable. I'd like to see if they go on sale as 150 is a bit steep but, I think I'll just grab them. I don't know how many people are really gunnin for em.

Dam all these negative reviews for a classic. Quality issues for a $150 shoe is unacceptable. I'll cop when I see how they are in person and if the reviews are wrong.

So you must not buy any NSW or JB product then?

True I buy the retro Js but I figure the leather quality is the way it is because they are trying to minimize creasing. Everyone knows that and jb can sell because of the brand and the Goat. Reebok doesn't have the same recognition and power in a name jb has so they should compensate with better quality. Just my two cents.

Saw the dj delz and nightwing reviews. Now I don't know who to believe. Great quality or garbage. I really want these to be on the same level as the kamikaze and attaqs

So you must not buy any NSW or JB product then?
This. Nike/JB always seem to get a favourable review from nightwing. Even the hyperdunk 2012, which was a piece of junk with cheap nasty plastic and pillowy lunarlon got a good review from nightwing. Retro XIs got a favourable review. I'd undertsand if he was reviewing an OG or a retro from 00-01 but the recent ones? Come on

True I buy the retro Js but I figure the leather quality is the way it is because they are trying to minimize creasing. Everyone knows that and jb can sell because of the brand and the Goat. Reebok doesn't have the same recognition and power in a name jb has so they should compensate with better quality. Just my two cents.
You actually believe that? They're concerned about making money not if shoes crease when you wear them. It's like those dudes in the xiii bred thread saying they're ok with no 3m on them because jordan didn't have 3m on his pairs so it's more authentic that way. 

Why do you guys care so much about the DMX crap? This is a classic shoe, Who cares! Yes i would like the DMX there but if its not its not, Just appreciate the shoe and be glad RBK retro'd these again.
Allen-iverson-Answer-DMX-10-.jpg

answer-dmx-10-official-may-24th-launch-detailsphotos-1-e1367510477263.jpg

mean.gif

there was NOTHING about the design of this shoe that screamed wow i gotta have it. DMX 10 made this shoe...

So yea that dmx "crap"..... more like that crap design that was on par with the and 1 marbury designs...

This is a general release sneaker.

These run really big. My normal size is 10. I had to go down to a 9.

I always had love for these despite never being a hardcore Iverson fan. I don't pay retail. I will have my pair on Saturday.

the ogs ran big as well so that sounds about right.

I dont know where all this reebok uses great leather stories came from. my twilight pumps have paper thin leather as well.

reebok starting off the wrong way with these prices. should have stuck with the kamikaze 2 route

Lol, Delz just put out a vid saying quality was amazing...

the problem with dudes is they are comparing stuff with the crap nike and jordan brand pump out.

no matter how much you polish up a turd its still gonna be a turd.

like choosing the lesser of the crap

you are lying to yourself if you think one shoe company cares more about the quality than the other.

cutting cost and making money is the bottom line.

reebok was out their damn mind charging 150 for these.

and did someone say dude said the first retro of these had dmx??? son must have been delusional :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom