Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

^man i like the 9s alot. the pump locks your foot in, not like laces though, i fell pressure from pretty much all angles and its very comfortalbe. the traction is nuts and cushioning is good too. its a solid shoe, nice courtfeel, and great fit

Quote:
^^ My guess is you think you know what you're talking about. Quick little lesson. RBK is not a "subdivision" of Reebok. Reebok is broken into 3 parts RBK which is your Music product, basketball product, and most of your other lifestyle shoes.
Then you have Classics which is self explanatory, finally, you have Premier which is all your running,etc. Iverson is a basketball shoe, therefore it falls under RBK. All of which is made by Reebok, it's not a "subdivision" or subsidiary, like Jordan is of Nike. If I would have to make a comparison Nike has "Flight", "Force",etc. that would be comparible. Know what you're talking about before you comment or try to correct someone. Good day sir!

OWNED!

back to the shoe: with the right amount of patent leather and suede, i'm going to cop. :lol:
laugh.gif

the shoes looks great IMO, but reebok shoes just lack the attention to details that make shoes worth more than 60 bucks. some of the material they used on the last answer and that half airbag business just made it feel cheap.

Wow. So similar to the Pip 5 it's not even funny.

Has the zipper, the strap, The paneling is exactly the same with the material that the strap is made of extending down to wrap under the shoe.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

I actually really like these. :lol:
laugh.gif
To take a term from the sports world, they're playing to win, rather than to play not to lose. They're taking chances and putting creativity over sales with the possibility that the show may actually blow up. With their previous editions they made easy, safe designs that were simply just "good enough".

Back
Top Bottom