Reebok Answer 10 - new pics

Oh heck yes ... see, I knew I'd like them in a different colorway. Those white/blue/black ones look niiice.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

remind me of worms

Lookin' for Pinstripe Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Any Patent Forces in an 10.5-11.5. Hit me up if you're selling some.

I dun like the white/royal blue/black colorway
"I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man!"

I'm out

-Nealraj006

Even though these shoes look like Adidas Feet-You-Wear type of shoes.... I kinda like'em...
-------------------------------------------------------------"Bah-Da Bah Bah Bah..... I'm Loving It!!!"--------------------------------------------------------------

lol. The black/red ones look like gloves/Air Bakins, the white/black blue ones look like Pennys, like a protoype Penny V.
"Work of art like Picasso, check my features... ...Always a thug/Fly nnnnn, check my sneakers...

I have some more detailed pics saved on my computer.
If anyone wants to look at them, just ask me.

neal, send them to [email protected]...thanks!

and I like this shoe. it has a lot of potential for strange colorways....

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

only thing i dont like is the bulkiness at the back...other than that looks like a pretty good shoe

Here are the pics. These aren't mine, for the reference.

156655030.jpg

156655017.jpg

156655002.jpg

156654985.jpg

156654973.jpg

156654947.jpg

156654931.jpg

156654919.jpg

156654910.jpg

Enjoy!!!

They look really unfinished around the pump dial...hopefully that gets addressed...
Latest Pickup: Nike Air Stab (purp/yell/wht/blk); Nike Lebron III Low (white/khaki)

Man I like these,looking forward to the final product.Maybe a black pair for balling =)

Thanks for sharing the pix guys~
Regards from Beijing
LY Ji.
About Me

You don't understand China.
You don't know how to and you even don't want to know about this Great country ... ... my motherland.

Quote:
If there's no jumpman or swoosh on it, they're usually called "garbage

:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
they dont look at the shoe first..... they look for the logo/brand

the shoe looks good IMO

if they gonna b black, it'd be niceee. im reminded of those GP shoes

Quote:
Yeah, and they need to leave that damn Swoosh off of the Lebron's too........

my guess is you are trying to be funny. You are NOT. Lebron's sig shoe is from Nike. Iversons shoe is NOT from RBK, its from REEBOK.

They could put a reebok or vector on the strap for all i care, just not that STUPID, ******ED, RBK...

RBK = garbage subdivision of reebok...

The day Nike starts putting NI on their shoes to be more "Hip" and proclaim being "Street", is the day you can bring up the Lebrons in an answer X post...

By my size 12 Jordan IX, Jordan VI Low, Kobe All Star 2k5, and Griffey Shox Now!

^^ My guess is you think you know what you're talking about. Quick little lesson. RBK is not a "subdivision" of Reebok. Reebok is broken into 3 parts RBK which is your Music product, basketball product, and most of your other lifestyle shoes.
Then you have Classics which is self explanatory, finally, you have Premier which is all your running,etc. Iverson is a basketball shoe, therefore it falls under RBK. All of which is made by Reebok, it's not a "subdivision" or subsidiary, like Jordan is of Nike. If I would have to make a comparison Nike has "Flight", "Force",etc. that would be comparible. Know what you're talking about before you comment or try to correct someone. Good day sir!

Back
Top Bottom