Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

i dunno but the retro of the black/grey a few years back was garbage.... they were too lazy to make the outsole on the back the right color. picture if you will the cement iv and how the bottom was grey instead of black to match the midsole...

need the red.. are they releasing?

smokin.gif

Last edited:
This was my favorite shoe as a youngster, Had several colors. Def need a fresh pair. Only wish they were a general release to make it easier
grin.gif
 But copping a pair is a must. Classic IMO.

^ Quality of the team shoes were s*it with these having the full grain leather and better overall materials similar to the OGs.

Can you be a little specific on which "good colors" you're talking about that weren't readily available after a while? Eastbay had the answer 4 in team colors. The one he's wearing in the interview was release, also the inverse of the same color in the video, but the home edition white red and gray wasn't available. If you wanted them bad enough you can get them off of eastbay.

The quality on the team joints was meh. Plus they had some doo doo colors in the team ones. That's why they were like $25.

First off, Ive been a member on here for a while, why cant I sign into my old account? I had to make this one to post until I can have my old account back....

Where can I pre-order these..... I NEED these! I got the Red Pearl Toes when they came out, and I have got to be wearing these by Friday night.

First off, Ive been a member on here for a while, why cant I sign into my old account? I had to make this one to post until I can have my old account back....

Where can I pre-order these..... I NEED these! I got the Red Pearl Toes when they came out, and I have got to be wearing these by Friday night.
As a matter of fact, if someone knows a site the is pre-ordering them, text me at 832-971-6203

Packershoes was doing a pre-order but they sold out quick, keep an eye out tho they might do a pre-order restock

I hate that i'm going to miss out on these. One of my favorites from when i was a kid

now that i got some for myself should i try to get a second pair? you think these things wil have any resale value?

Thanks for the link! Couldn't resist; I always wanted them as a 12-13 year old but I just didn't have the chance to get it. Was a huge Iverson fan back in the day, and the white/blacks were my favorite colorway

now that i got my own pair, is it worth going for a second pair? you think these will have a resale value?

damnit i missed this post... if anyone knows of any other sites let me know i need these. devestated as a 12 year old when every store was sold out of these in philly haha.

Back
Top Bottom