Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Any discount coupons that can be used on the Answer V (red / white) ? Champs , Finishline, etc website exclude discounts on these ?

Came across answer 1s for $47 out the door! Check your local DTLR
20191019_181545.jpg

What size do u need? I'm going back up there tomorrow to double up. I couldn't today cause my ol lady was giving me the side eye ?

Hey thanks man, I need an 11 or 11.5
I’d be super grateful if you could snag me a pair!

Man that’s universal for all us guys, that’s why we gotta move in silence :lol:

What size do u need? I'm going back up there tomorrow to double up. I couldn't today cause my ol lady was giving me the side eye ?

You're in MD/DC I suppose? I'm going to check there today if I can. Have to grab my 11 at that price! Maybe double up like you said

Looks like Questions live on Reebok for those interested

Watching this Lakers Clippers game the entire time I thought Montrezl was wearing Questions tonight but they're actually red toe themed Instapump Furys. Thats crazy to me. Surprised he hasn't hurt himself in them.

Watching this Lakers Clippers game the entire time I thought Montrezl was wearing Questions tonight but they're actually red toe themed Instapump Furys. Thats crazy to me. Surprised he hasn't hurt himself in them.

he was wearing the questions during the 1st half

That 50% off a few weeks back got me spoiled. I'm looking for at least 30$ off now. If I don't hit on the LeBron Red Carpets, I might just try and cop the blk/silver Vs.

My fault - i did it late last night and went to sleep. Guess it expired at midnight. I have a guy at the local outlet that gives me the codes when the stores have huge sales and it works online. Soon as I get one, possibly next week, I’ll post.

All good, Duke. You know who the reebok heads are in this thread, bless us with a pm if you get future codes my dude 8)

Back
Top Bottom