Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Anyone stick to their TTS for the Answers 5s? Just came back from trying on a pair at the mall. Tried half size sown since everyone said they ran big, didn't work out for me. It was too much of an exact fitment with no space and this is coming from someone who actually likes their shoes snug. TTS felt better, a little more space than usual for me but fit way more comfortable. In comparison, his other sneaker...the Answer 1s definitely fit big, half size down for sure but For these Answer 5s it's spacey but It's not to the point where going half down size is a must/necessary. Just my thoughts on sizing lol.

Thanks for reporting back with your experience. I haven’t tried on a pair but I know I’d have to do TTS because I have wide feet, perhaps you do as well. Most people don’t so that’s why the majority go down 1/2 due to the extra space Reebok put on these in the toe box.

Tried half down and tts - went true. Toe was right at the end and maybe the leather would stretch but I’m not taking that chance. And yeah, I paid full retail. Was going to get the new Kyrie but, you know, Kyrie ain’t AI.
999809FE-883A-4ABE-87D1-51A64D48239D.jpeg

Tried half down and tts - went true. Toe was right at the end and maybe the leather would stretch but I’m not taking that chance. And yeah, I paid full retail. Was going to get the new Kyrie but, you know, Kyrie ain’t AI.

Nice pick up! Pretty much how I felt trying half size down. TTS is a good choice.

I’m seriously more excited for these than anything Jordan did this year. Behind the Zoom GP these are my favorite retro this year.

Good call on going TTS, that toebox area looks like some pleather/plastic crap in your photo which does NOT give. Can anyone confirm if its pleather or the OD smooth leather that Reebok runs occasionally?

it’s a patent strip like on the All Star colorway. This is a good leather retro, no doubt.

Damn I was just in Champs and they had both Wht/Silver and Blk/Silver but they were $99. I’ll check back later in the week.

What champs is that? I called all my local champs in my area and its all $99. I'll definitely scoop for $70 thats like my target purchase goal lol. I wonder if Champs would price match other Champs?

Picked up a pair of yeezys at champs so I tried knocking 2 birds with 1 stone with these Answer 5s since I was already there. I showed that $69.99 sales tag pic to the manager, looked like he was about to approve the price match, he ended up going into a huddle with another staff lol and they wanted to know the exact store where these were lower in price and all that to confirm, etc. I obviously didnt know so at the end they just wouldn't honor it. Guess I'll try the other champs next time maybe one of them will give in.

Reebok.com finally relented and allowed these 5s to get 40% off which brings i to $84 plus tax, free shipping. I still might wait for hoopsboy hoopsboy to let us know which Champs he saw that sale tag at so I can check if the champs near me can price match the location he found

Does anyone know if you're allowed to use those VIP coupons on a shoe that's already on sale at champs? Would be sweet to knock the sales price down even lower.

Back
Top Bottom