Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

sizes disappearing on reebok.com but most available on dsg
Got a pair of 9’s for $139.09. 1% cash back via Rakuten, big whoop
But just fyi for people who want them now instead of waiting til tomorrow at 10 or if they get discounted in a month or two if they still are around... I just want to see them in hand to decide.
They are definitely nice. I got them about a week ago. The lack of DMX is whatever to me. I use orthotics and i'm damn sure not hooping in these ha. The incorrect 3M is the more annoying part for sure. These look more like the actual pair he wore though so I love these.

I just grabbed my 2nd on DSG. No reason to mess around with Reebok lol. It'll be pretty surprising to me if they hit discount.

RDC sizes didn't load, size was unavailable, sold out, sizes back up, blah blah blah...oh they're back up.

Added my size 14 to cart and was able to use a $30 birthday code. $104 shipped

The game is ****ed up when I can't even cop a goddamn Answer IV.

Edit: I should clarify, size 13 sold out everywhere. Managed to find a pair on Lapstone & Hammer just now though. $10 shipping but no tax so I paid only about $2 more than I would've elsewhere.

Last edited:
Why didn't yall cop a few weeks ago? Few of us have had pairs in hand for 2 weeks.
Seriously it’s unreal lol. Same exact thing with the Omni Zone IIs I posted an early link for retail and everyone’s waiting for Reebok instead..... they’re $130 stop trying to get more of a discount that’s cheap just buy them.

Seriously it’s unreal lol. Same exact thing with the Omni Zone IIs I posted an early link for retail and everyone’s waiting for Reebok instead..... they’re $130 stop trying to get more of a discount that’s cheap just buy them.

Speaking for myself, I haven't been hounding this thread looking for links. I saw a release date and trusted the release date, so I had no idea there were early drops anywhere.

Right? Link went up for these and no tax? Yeah lemme go ahead and buy instead of dealing with Reebok bots.

Speaking for myself, I haven't been hounding this thread looking for links. I saw a release date and trusted the release date, so I had no idea there were early drops anywhere.
See missing the early link is one thing, but seeing the early link and saying I’ll wait for Reebok or acting like Bait isn’t legit is ridiculous lol.

This is ridiculous! Bots ate last night on Reebok.com and this morning on Shoepalace and FTL. I can’t believe this. And Reebok should have included The OG DMX cushioning 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom