Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Oh damn. Those. My mind blew when I saw them on his feet back in the finals. "WHAT ARE THOSE?!" I may have originated that phrase back then. I remember I was on vacation with my family at Disney World and watching the Laker/6er Finals.

I really need the wht/red before the finals pair. Or as long as I can secure both. Getting worried the wht/red might be done for smh.

that black white colorway will be had if released

hope the step overs release as well

3F88CC84-57AD-4B2D-A765-6038759728E4.jpeg

Last edited:
I wasn’t into sneakers at all when I was a kid. However when I saw AI wear them for the first time, I wanted them bad! They remind me of the Jordan Playoff 12s, which is my favorite Jordan of all time. I guess that’s why I’m so gravitated toward this specific cw lol

I wasn’t into sneakers at all when I was a kid. However when I saw AI wear them for the first time, I wanted them bad! They remind me of the Jordan Playoff 12s, which is my favorite Jordan of all time. I guess that’s why I’m so gravitated toward this specific cw lol
the only sneaker that I ever really wanted was the 11s when MJ and the Bulls were killing it back in '96. otherwise, I was fine wearing and playing on midtiers or unknown budget models while we were killing the hell out of the rich kids wearing Jordans that have no business playing basketball. the flipside to that was, wearing bad budget shoes were killing my feet.

While the topic of BLACK/WHITE color ways is being discussed , any1 know what every happen to the WHT/BLK answer V LOW US release??......seen them talked about last year but dont remember any release or seen them available

Back
Top Bottom