Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Still holding up

2062E158-B45D-4B9B-83B7-9CDCA67B4F45.jpeg

Need those badly lol

Patent leather kills them for me. Even if they weren’t patent, still not a fan of that colour blocking. Those will be best friends with the Bigelow’s on the discount rack.

Answer IVs need to stick with OG/PE colourways. Not a shoe to slap every colourway combination under the sun on, like the Question.

This is getting ridiculous, I’ll check out the Answers once adidas and Reebok part ways man…

I just can’t take anymore of my all-time favorite shoe getting butchered like this, both in tech and color ways 🙄

For anyone who’s got a pair of any colorway already, how do they fit sizing wise? True to size? For reference I’ve been wearing an 11.5 in the Kobe Protros.

For anyone who’s got a pair of any colorway already, how do they fit sizing wise? True to size? For reference I’ve been wearing an 11.5 in the Kobe Protros.
TTS for me (White/Red). Shaqnosis is snug compare to them for example. And I wear US 10 for every shoes, except Forces 9.5 and LeBrons 10.5

Patent leather kills them for me. Even if they weren’t patent, still not a fan of that colour blocking. Those will be best friends with the Bigelow’s on the discount rack.

Answer IVs need to stick with OG/PE colourways. Not a shoe to slap every colourway combination under the sun on, like the Question.

concur, could not have said it better myself. Hey guys let’s do something cool, let’s use patent leather!

Last edited:
There’s so many Ive’s that I still need to circle back on. The Answer I wht/red. Answer IV Blk/gry, overseas finals pair, and upcoming step over. Answer V all-star wht/red

Those 1s from the last releases are hard af to find already. Need to drop them all again so I can grab more. Still have most colorways of them but I need more lol.

I still have these. Been looking for the OG red pair for years. Can’t find them in my size.
I took an L on these. the closest I got were the Legacies which right now are my main alternate beaters for work. if there was any complaints I have for the shoe, it's the pressure points under the foot caused by the pod placements. can't wait for them to get flatter and softer.

I still have these. Been looking for the OG red pair for years. Can’t find them in my size.

These are still holding up well, but I noticed the foam under the insole is shot. That's gonna take some work to clean out. Never did grab the all red pair, but had these, the black/gold, and the navy ones.

Back
Top Bottom