Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Leave those to Prada...
1623029134266.jpeg

Those Prada are called American Cups I believe. That’s what those AIVs are based off of.

I had them back in middle school and were some of the best shoes ever to me. I would settle for these as a consolation prize
I remember those being the final colorway of the IV’s being released. This one hit Marshall’s/ROSS stores for $34.99 around my way. I regret not picking up a few pairs but I was too concerned getting retro Jordans and Dunks :ohwell:

I think this one would look great as a mid instead of its original low top release.

My lapstone pair finally delivered. My new tts is 12.5 and I remember my pair from back in high school being snug in size 12, guess these weren’t made in 12.5 so I went 13

:rolleyes might be too big but I have on pretty thin socks currently. Will try it out later tonight with thicker ones and/or add insole see how it goes.

If not I may have a sz 13 for someone to get

I added my dr scholls insole on top of the original and fit is much better. So I’ll be rockin em like that :wink: much rather have a 12.5 but that will definitely work

Old nba socks were thickest i had other than some winter wool one :lol: seeing these on foot brings back high school memories. Unzipped/unstrapped all day baby :smokin

20210607_214549.jpg

I had them back in middle school and were some of the best shoes ever to me. I would settle for these as a consolation prize

1623102587490.png
damn I had these back in the day. they were my summer league hoopin shoes. I remember having them and not loving them at the time, because I wanted the gray panel ones that everyone else had lol.

damn I had these back in the day. they were my summer league hoopin shoes. I remember having them and not loving them at the time, because I wanted the gray panel ones that everyone else had lol.

Exact same story here, by the time my mom would cop them all the mids and colors were sold out. The DMX and the fact that they were Iversons made me not even care (they were even 2 sizes too big, still had her get them lol). Hooped in them and everything, but the lack of color got to me so I colored them once they were beat lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom