Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

The first picture in this one reminds me that it's an absolutely good thing we're no longer in that period of wearing clothes too damn big. I admit I'm guilty of wearing authentic jerseys three to four sizes bigger than I should have during the 2000s. I always wore baggy jeans before and after the 2000s, but never anything big and dumb like JNCO jeans. Iverson looks like he has on some JNCO jeans in this one.

Last edited:
i remember buying the answer 6 on release day and putting it on and thinking is this the worst signature shoe ever?

look wise it was pretty basic and not bad looking BUT the cushioning was cement hard and thats an understatement.

heavy and hard compared to all the previous answers. It pretty much signaled the end of the answer line. the 7 was even worse.

Reebok Answer DMX
Color: Core Black/Footwear White-Metallic Gold
Style Code: GW6372
Release Date: 2022
Price: $170
Reebok Answer DMX Black Gold GW6372 Release Date

This is a question for the older heads.

Back in the day it would’ve been a complete no-no but being that trends change in the sneaker game and time allows for new takes.....would you rock the black/gold Answer 1’s with white laces? It’s acceptable and common on sneakers today. I feel like the Answers would look great now.

Back in the day it would’ve been a complete no-no but being that trends change in the sneaker game and time allows for new takes.....would you rock the black/gold Answer 1’s with white laces? It’s acceptable and common on sneakers today. I feel like the Answers would look great now.
Not white but gold.

No.

Never doing a lace swap on these, black only

I do remember seeing people put red laces in the white pair back then.

Reebok Outlet, Leesburg, VA. 40% off, additional 20% off if you're military. Thankful my man went there today and was able to finally get me my white/grey 4s. Said I owe him $60.

IMG_9217.jpg
IMG_9220.jpg
IMG_9221.jpg

Last edited:

honestly they probably should have came with white laces instead of black

the navy patent leather white colorway came with white laces.

There weren’t many lace swaps on these because relacing them was a pain in the ***
Really? I did it all the time when washing my Answers. Did the red ones on the white/red colorway.

Edit: I walked into WSS earlier today and the Answers (home colorway) was retail at $170. That puts them at $190-something with California tax.

It’s crazy because my bro and I got our pairs for $170 taxed and all. Those outlets are life savers.
08695CF3-D2AE-492C-AB99-B8383EC06A7E.jpeg

Last edited:
Really? I did it all the time when washing my Answers. Did the red ones on the white/red colorway.

Edit: I walked into WSS earlier today and the Answers (home colorway) was retail at $170. That puts them at $190-something with California tax.

It’s crazy because my bro and I got our pairs for $170 taxed and all. Those outlets are life savers.
08695CF3-D2AE-492C-AB99-B8383EC06A7E.jpeg
which outlet? I’ll call em

Back
Top Bottom