Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

waiting for the price to go down, tired of paying retail and then 3 months from now the shoe is selling for 75.oo if i miss out then so be it

waiting for the price to go down, tired of paying retail and then 3 months from now the shoe is selling for 75.oo if i miss out then so be it
you should be good if you wait...  i'm gonna try and double up with a wc coupon if they drop down on fnl 

my feelings exactly, i paid retail for my black shaq attaqs and 2 pair of kamikaze 2s that went down in like 2 months. The problem is a wear a 14 which usually isnt left once these sales hit

red/black
nthat.gif

^^
Good find. Reebok produced a ton of these and subsequently dropped the ball by not getting the colourway right (i.e. replacing the green toe-cap). With a little patience these may even reach $65.

They've been out on eBay for a few weeks now - I scored my pair with eBay links you had posted trent.

Their sample picture is way off though - the blue on the shoe is not even close to what's on the actual pair.

Still no word on the Black/White-Blue pair?
Yeah I know, but tomorrow is the official.

The Black/White/Blue is releasing on the 14th as far as I can see, but not on FNL. And for the March 7th - Multiple colorways...Red/Black for sure, the other ones I am not sure. 

FTL is listing this - Athletic Navy/Blue Peak/Black/Gold Metallic -

Whatever that is...

Last edited:
wish dudes who post spots with cheap prices would include that the place does charge shipping so its not just for 85 bucks
my bad bruh i assume these prices are prices +shipping if free shipping isnt noted but its still under retail shipped so thats why i posted

Sorry but those grey n purp is the best. I want them NOW.
You must be really young right? Anyway those will not see the market, just like the ll's.

WOW, 2 sizes are gone from FNL already?!? I was just thinking to wait on this one, very weird.

Back
Top Bottom