Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Im pissed someone snatched up the last size 12 of crazy 1 sunshine for 70 bucks. I might just impulse buy the black pe. If i can get a good coupon code lol

nerd.gif

Who can lead me to the Blk/wht/green Kaze 1s for way under retail? I freaking hate City Gear with a passion

Funny the Black/Purple link leads to the Grey/Purple one.
So it looks like the Grey/Purple in mens and the Purple/Black in GS/PS sizes for now? Eastbay/Footlocker match up to what Reebok has available.

Does anyone have the model number for the mens Purple/Black? I looked but can't seem to find it anywhere.

So it looks like the Grey/Purple in mens and the Purple/Black in GS/PS sizes for now? Eastbay/Footlocker match up to what Reebok has available.

Does anyone have the model number for the mens Purple/Black? I looked but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Are the purple/black a men's CW? I think the grey was men's & purple was GS, I'll clarify in a few

It should be home and away colorway not GS. If they are that is just Fail for Reebok IMO.

That is the info on their site, its clearly saying Men's and Kids.

Last edited:

It should be home and away colorway not GS. If they are that is just Fail for Reebok IMO.

That is the info on their site, its clearly saying Men's and Kids.
Thanks @trentbg. This is what I was referring to. I tried calling Reebok for clarification but their phones are a little busy after they badly botched the online release of the Banner Questions this morning.

Who's got the best deal for these right now? I got the Sonics Day 1 but I keep missing the sales on these. I want another pair of the Sonics to ice and I'm looking the others to play in, except those white All Stars. The size 13s keep getting snatched up.

:lol:

I wear an 11.5 in pretty much every shoe I buy. I bought these in an 11.5, width was fine but my toe was touching the front of the toe box. I exchanged them for a 12. I guess you'll have to go try them on.

laugh.gif

I wear an 11.5 in pretty much every shoe I buy. I bought these in an 11.5, width was fine but my toe was touching the front of the toe box. I exchanged them for a 12. I guess you'll have to go try them on.
this is the shoe that started my sneaker infatuation. if I remember right, when I was a kid I had to exchange them for a different size because they were fitting weird. hmmm

did anybody grab the pe's or are you waiting it out like me ? :nerd:

Patience my good man - you had the Rail and the OG Kami I colourways get some serious markdowns. I simply cannot see a Retro+ Kami I colourway in Purple for a Sacramento Kings athlete going anywhere without similar or better markdowns.

Me thinks the reason why they are selling this poorly is due to the 15 dollar price increase on the shoe compared to the kamikaze 2

If they stayed at 99 or even went to 89 they would probably have sold a ton

Tomorrow my pair comes :smile:

purple pair seems nice, are those out already? im so out of the loop on these but i think they did release right? were they limited?

Back
Top Bottom