Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

^^
Damn good comparison my man. I wish they had kept the solid green toe cap like the OG. It really made it stand out vs. the Black/White OG. Now the two look very similar save for the green panels.

Was about to say the exact same thing, the green on the toe and on the outsole logo should have been kept and that 1994 inner liner was Money!

Last edited:
^^
I'm willing to overlook the sockliner and the outsole but that solid green toe-cap made the 'Sonics' colourway. Looks I'll just get the Black/White and Black/Blue joints.

toecap shmocap, they look good and atleast they did them pretty close to the OG. with how so many retros have been ruined in the past and the upcoming future we should be greatful they look this good

They look pretty solid, but I agree - why the little changes? Sole, toecap, logo on rear & tongue. I can understand the sock liner somewhat since it appears to be a different material/construction, but those others are just getting the colour right.

Anyhow, I think white/black will be the one for me. Still love these shoes.

Yea, they still look good despite the subtleties tht are different from the og's...even the KII's had similar subtle changes from the og but still came out great

Seriously hope nobody gets overzealous and pays retail for these. They will sit and I assure you they will go on sale. Mark my words

Seriously hope nobody gets overzealous and pays retail for these. They will sit and I assure you they will go on sale. Mark my words

This is quite a bulky sneaker - not as sleek as the KII. OG colours will do OK - retro+ is anyone's guess.

I guess I am going to be that sucker, will double up on a release day, I just can't risk it this time around. 20 years of wait time will be over soon.

The shade of green is forgivable because the OG is so many years old - it may have faded. Messing up the toebox that really differentiated the 'Sonics' from the 'Black/White' is not. Now they look too damn close to each other... :smh:

Last edited:
Was already posted. And they're sitting. Good sign for those who plan on buying later on down the road. They'll hit sales racks for sure. EZ pass for me though, sale or no sale. 

It will be good if they sit for a while, but I don't think they will especially if the numbers are limited.

Back
Top Bottom