Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

just left my ross today browsing cuz i was bored.

Had these in 11, 11.5 & 12 for $37 i was shocked cuz we never have anything recent or relevant. If they wpuld have been OG cway i would copped asap

Alos had ATC Huarache and some Griffeys
They are an OG colorway. 

It's important to note that this applies in store also. I just came up this weekend and got these for $146.

It was a good weekend.
smokin.gif
That is why I love Reebok

i normally wear a 12 in J's but these seem to run small...anyone else have that issue?  im afraid to go up a whole size...any body else run into this?

i normally wear a 12 in J's but these seem to run small...anyone else have that issue?  im afraid to go up a whole size...any body else run into this?

Lol you are insane these are wide for me

Like they were made for a duck

I love all the space in the toe box for my giant finger toes :lol:

haha maybe i got a weird pair but my toes are at the end in the 12.  so you copped your reg size in nike?

Yea i agree reebok are usually half size bigger than nike. But the jordan vi retro was huge

The k2 was snug for me in my trues size but the k1 in my true size was roomy as ****

I always thought nike made their shoes too small compared to reebok and adidas

I wear an 11.5 in 90% of my shoes. These are mad wide but the length is short. My toe was touching in the 11.5, I had to buy a 12. Reebok.com also suggest I wear a 12 when I compared shoes on their site.

Back
Top Bottom