Reebok Koyomi Pack

I know these came out about 4yrs ago, but aside from ebay, has anyone seen them floating around elsewhere?  thanks in advance for the heads-up.

oddly enough sportiela.com  has a fsr of the nov ones...  i got mine on release and they're still ds... good luck.  jan, march, and dec are my favorites.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

oddly enough sportiela.com  has a fsr of the nov ones...  i got mine on release and they're still ds... good luck.  jan, march, and dec are my favorites.
that was the only place i saw them online also ...im a bit skeptical using that site, their checkout process isn't verified/secure and its odd that they have so many sizes left of this koyomi pack after all these years.  
ohwell.gif

thanks for the heads-up regardless though!

sportie la has a few stores here in CA and I've ordered around 5 times from the website...  totally legit and never had a problem.. it's kind of a hidden gem, ha

^legit, yeah, but they are sooooooooo pricey. most of the time you can get stuff elsewhere for a lot cheaper instead. but yeah, sportiela is the only place i've seen this pack.

i wanted to pick up a pair of LA gears from them (exclusive dealer?) for nostalgic reasons (and great '80s theme parties) but they're way too much.

sportie sells for a little over retail on some items and honestly i usually buy when they have sales only... a good place to check often though

I've never bough from here before, but they have three from the series:
http://optimusprice.com/c.../4050502041/1/Reebok.htm

I think they're affiliated somehow with coolestshop.com, but I'm not positive.

My favorites are March, April, and December in that order.  I couldn't get March or December, but I have April and June.  I've never seen the March of December in person, but the April model is great (I've received compliments on the June, but the materials are just ok).  I'm not big on patent leather, but the cracked patent leather is great with the suede.  I can post large pics if you want - just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom