Reebok Omni Zone 1 Retro

back from the dead with a new pic of reebok's take on the OG white/white colorway omni zone I.

reebok-2010-fall-collection-preview-07.jpg

http://hypebeast.com/2010...fall-collection-preview/

EDIT:  another pic with the debut of a white/blue-purple colorway!

v6hx0.jpg

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

back from the dead with a new pic of reebok's take on the OG white/white colorway omni zone I.

reebok-2010-fall-collection-preview-07.jpg

http://hypebeast.com/2010...fall-collection-preview/

EDIT:  another pic with the debut of a white/blue-purple colorway!

v6hx0.jpg

Those colorways look awesome, especially the black/blue, is that an OG colorway?  It looks like there is no "Omni Zone" tag on the backside of the tongue, crucial detail if you ask me.

the black/blue was not an OG colorway.

there was no omni zone tag behind the tongue for any of the original omni zone line sneakers. maybe you're thinking of twilight zones.

there was no omni zone tag behind the tongue for any of the original omni zone line sneakers. maybe you're thinking of twilight zones.

No, I was talking about the Omni Zone's.  I know Omni Zone 1 had the tag, but I don't think the OZ II's did.

i have owned 4 pairs of omni zone 1s and never had that tag, nor did anyone else's pair i've ever seen.

DJ, do your pairs have that?

My Brother bought a pair in 1990 and they had the tag, but it is confusing because, just like you, I've seen OZ I's without a tag.

Originally Posted by dw8649

No, I was talking about the Omni Zone's.  I know Omni Zone 1 had the tag, but I don't think the OZ II's did.
I wish they would have retro'd them in this color instead of that light grey 

Back
Top Bottom