Reebok Pump Fury 2010?!

Didn't see a post on these, found them while searching (ironically) for some original 93 pump furys. Look quite amazing....courtesty of TSG(theshoegame.com)

reebok-insta-pump-fury-2010.jpg

reebok-1_fury-org10.jpg

reebok-1_fury-org11.jpg

reebok-1_fury-org12.jpg

reebok-1_fury-grey.jpg

reebok-1_fury-grey2.jpg

reebok-1_fury-grey3.jpg

Look real dope especially that orange pair I would actually wear these, I'm happy too see so much good quality stuff coming from reebok since Nike isdefinitely slacking

I'm feelling them as well. Too bad they have these gigantic perf vents (kinda Nike Rejuven8) and the sole is too much resemblance to Nike Free, but overalllook is great (extra digging the carbon fiber plate outsole). Reebok also re-did Ventilators, called Ventilator Theory, quite good look IMO. Techy stuff comesback? Nice to see Reebok trying to make a come back.

Paix
c.

Those are very unique! If they drop the right color(s) then i'm all over those!

^^Yes!.............the Ventilator Theory is definitely dope!

Originally Posted by cweak

Nice to see Reebok trying to make a come back.

Paix
c.

I think that's the most important thing going on here. I'd like to see that orange in the OG Pump Fury silhouette though.

Reebok putting out more quality product than Nike??

What is this the early 90's?

If only they would retro the Reebok store in Soho...

^quality items like these don't get any love at all in reebok stores... there's one here (philly) as well as a reebok outlet store and they are bothtrash...

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Reebok putting out more quality product than Nike??

What is this the early 90's?

If only they would retro the Reebok store in Soho...

not just retro a shoe, but an entire store lol

i just saw someone rocking those yesterday, coincidence i guess
but it was a purple colorway with a neon greenish sole

Don't like those gigantic perforations. They would probably look like some nikes without them, but at least they would look better. Also don't like that overhead view, makes the shoe look a little clunky/chunky. The other pics don't make them seem that way though.

those perforations remind me of the salonpas hot patch. i wonder what other materials they experimented with.

i just saw someone rocking those yesterday, coincidence i guess
but it was a purple colorway with a neon greenish sole

whoa whoa whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooa yo DMX are these out?  Since TSG posted these up I have been thirtsy for more info, since I couldn't find any I thought I was the only cat really feeling these.  The orange is a MUST cop for me.  Hopefully RBK will make these in a size 15.

Back
Top Bottom