The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Not really
They charge $160 for real cow ride air max 1 leather

They can give me those for free and I will still have to think about it. The last good leather AM was the BW Vachetta leather version, but for a lot more money than the Question.

You got specific examples of these 'cow ride' leather AM1s?

Nike's been passing off some higher grade vinyl with a tumbled look as 'leather' these days. Much better than than stiff plastic 'ish they ran for years and years but still not the real deal.
Questions on the other hand do have the screen printed HexALite & Phylon midsole (that you mentioned) but the upper's have been full grain leather.

Sorry typo
Cow Hide not Cow Ride

Nambia Covfefe lol
They can give me those for free and I will still have to think about it. The last good leather AM was the BW Vachetta leather version, but for a lot more money than the Question.

https://www.flightclub.com/air-max-1-pinnacle-black-black-sail-801514

These.
I purchased them in outlet for $50 tax included.

I am pretty sure these are real cowhide.

Pinnacle AM1s are no joke. You can knock the quality of Js, but those AM1 Pinnacles are some top quality.

Reactions: PJS
CED82F9E-62D2-415A-9D6A-0EF3E4BE7123.jpeg

I guess I will wear my Questions for a week

These have ventilation as good as Jordan 4s

And look good besides being bulky.
In order to lace all the laceloops, had to tie a small knot.

At a glimpse, I thought I was wearing Jordan 11s which I don’t own. Fun fact.

Got a pair of the the 4's in the black colour way for nostalgia's sake. OG tattoo insole graphic is a nice touch but it's on the same insole as all the 4 retros. Leather is nice and reminds me of my original pair that I thrashed as a kid. The 3m wings and back parts are a lot darker than the original also. Sorry I couldn't show comparison photos, had to chuck them after I found them with mould all over at my parents' a while back.

Attachments

• IMG_1102.JPG
    IMG_1102.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1103.JPG
    IMG_1103.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1104.JPG
    IMG_1104.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 42
Got a pair of the the 4's in the black colour way for nostalgia's sake. OG tattoo insole graphic is a nice touch but it's on the same insole as all the 4 retros. Leather is nice and reminds me of my original pair that I thrashed as a kid. The 3m wings and back parts are a lot darker than the original also. Sorry I couldn't show comparison photos, had to chuck them after I found them with mould all over at my parents' a while back.
so they do have 3m?

Nah. Just a glittery finish more than anything.

Figured, only the midsole is 3m on mine, which is literally the dumbest thing in the world to me. Why give just half 3m, it couldn’t have cost them that much money to make them with it since they had already taken out DMX.

Hey, as long as they're dropping the Answer IV's this time I will make it happen. I saw in the pics basically all the Answers so I'm going to assume the IV's HAVE to be included (not to mention they're Iverson's greatest selling shoe next to the Questions).

I...CANNOT...WAIT..... these shoes mean LIFE to me with DMX....

Back
Top Bottom