The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Code no longer works for the omni lite pumps.

Edit: same thing with mobile.

Last edited:
Code no longer works for the omni lite pumps.

Edit: same thing with mobile.
Same for me. I bet it was because he carted them and added the code before they shut it down. I had already ordered the Omni pumps for $55 last week too, still a good deal.

I was in the middle of ordering the Omni Pump and Blue Toe Sunday morning when there was an error on Jimmy Jazz. It told me to try again in 15 seconds. When I went back, the price of the Question changed from $110 to $80. It wouldn't let me check out with Paypal, but I was able to grab the Omni for $50, and the Question for $40. Both shipped today; all that worry for nothing. That Omni at $30 was a great deal, but no matter.

I tried the Blue Toe on months ago, but I was just waiting for that killer sale. I have an awesome Patriots hat that will look great with them; as Rhode Island is still in Super Bowl fever.

Same for me. I bet it was because he carted them and added the code before they shut it down. I had already ordered the Omni pumps for $55 last week too, still a good deal.
Ah yes, probably what happened. Darn it, I missed out but it's cool. Can't spend anymore on shoes with my small budget :lol:

If anyone sees the black braid Questions for $50 or less, PM me please. I sent mad PMs out for the blue toes.

My pairs arrived. Hype as hell to finally have them and at this price, had to OD.

Last edited:
Repped the multi-abusers :rofl:

My 2 pairs come in tomorrow. Funny thing about Jimmy jazz is that their invoice says shipping is by USPS ....but the tracking number is always for Fedex.

got my pair. flawless.

hope the tongue doesnt peel due to aging like all the other questions but they probably will

Can't believe y'all are using the word flawless for these shoes. The hexalite looks like **** on every pair I've seen, including mine.

Found a 01 Blue Toe pair for $60 shipped. Why not, just been buying everything up I see for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom