Reebok "regrouping" it's basketball market.

Didn't they have Payton Manning pushing Zig Tec for a while too. And he's the ultimate pitchman. He actually brought it to my attention. Even tried them on. Didn't like them though so didn't purchase.

Adidas now has EVERYBODY. I kind of wished Wall would sign with NIKE or Jordan

They do?

And why would Nike/JB want a overrated and over hyped player coming back from a serious and possibly career altering injury that plays for a terrible team?

Reebok is going nowhere with that zigcrap...recently saw a pair John Wall for $9.99 at marshalls, still passed :lol:

LOL @ "still passed" haha...

I for one was HUGE into Reebok growing up as a kid. For some reason, I always like them. They seem to be different and stood out (what kid doesnt like different lol) and the price point was fairly easy on my mom.

The Shaq's, Kamikaze I & II, Questions, Answers, etc... All of those were excellent bball shoes. My favorite Reebok shoes of all time though were a trainer, The Bump and Run. Wore by Herman Moore and Ken Norton, Jr. Man, you talking about an ice sole??? Sheesh! I remember having those joints in the 6th grade. I had all the colorways. Just a clean shoe. Close second goes to The Big Hurt. Crazy shoe as well.

Yeah, they've got a lot of the young stars that are most likely going to be superstars, like Damian Lillard. 

A star is different from a Superstar, and it's overused

There's only a handful of Superstars. People you pay money to go see.

Lebron, Kobe, KD, Melo...what do they have in common?

The only one who isn't is Derrick Rose, who's coming back from a major injury.

And then you have stars like CP3, Rondo, Deron Williams, Westbrook, Kyrie, Blake, Bosh, Nash, Dirk
Outside of that who is there, Dwight, DWade, KG(because of past success)

When the All Star game happens, compare JB and Nike to the other brands. Adidas isn't close.

about time bwhahahahahahhahahaha
roll.gif

What's funny is the bogus scientific info that was attached to the zig tech line "our unique design is proven to realign posture and relieve pressure from knees and joints" :lol: yeah right.

Wall's are so slept on IMO...  Nike is like Apple -- name > product. Reebok is out here like ASUS making quality products but has no following. And just like Apple, people will sell their souls for a taste.

and Adidas does have everybody................................... in soccer. "/

I beg to differ that Wall's look like "crap" ....  most compliments and neck-insurance I've ever had came the day I wore these --

I haven't played ball in them, or any Wall's for that matter, but they feel better than any Durants or Kobes I've worn. I refuse to buy Lebrons so I can't compare those. I honestly prefer to play in Adidas basketball shoes -- old Kobes.

rest in peace.

they ignored da retro line so long that people were never willing to give da new ones a chance.

Iverson was Reebok.

This is not true. They were actually giving Nike a run for their money in the 90s with their marquee athletes - maybe that's why Nike was forced to innovate. Look at Nike now, their sigs don't even look like sigs and they just keep rehashing and frankensteining everything else.

Back
Top Bottom