Reebok "regrouping" it's basketball market.

So basically they're just regrouping and current athletes will just wear retros until they find their new direction it sounds like.

So basically they're just regrouping and current athletes will just wear retros until they find their new direction it sounds like.

Not a bad idea at all. Half of the league are rockin' JB retro anyways - the Reebok retro product should be just as good.

What is really going on in the basketball world these days? First the Kings leave Sac then Reebok stops making hoop shoes. I didn't even know Adidias owns Reebok. This is all wild.

They should come out with DMX + Feet You Wear.

LOL @ "still passed" haha...

I for one was HUGE into Reebok growing up as a kid. For some reason, I always like them. They seem to be different and stood out (what kid doesnt like different lol) and the price point was fairly easy on my mom.

The Shaq's, Kamikaze I & II, Questions, Answers, etc... All of those were excellent bball shoes. My favorite Reebok shoes of all time though were a trainer, The Bump and Run. Wore by Herman Moore and Ken Norton, Jr. Man, you talking about an ice sole??? Sheesh! I remember having those joints in the 6th grade. I had all the colorways. Just a clean shoe. Close second goes to The Big Hurt. Crazy shoe as well.
was that a herman moore and ken norton jr. reference in one post? brought me back in time..i love it.

R.I.P. rebook bball performance.

So with the confirmed rumor that reeboks athletes are going to wear retros, does that mean that all the og sig models are going to be massed produced?

nice. picked those up at Marshalls for $20. Cushioning on them sucks for ball though, had to change the insoles. :smokin[/quote]

Same. Got for $20 at Marshalls. Changed the insoles to zoom insole. Zoom Zig Encore. :tongue:

nice. picked those up at Marshalls for $20. Cushioning on them sucks for ball though, had to change the insoles. :smokin

Same. Got for $20 at Marshalls. Changed the insoles to zoom insole. Zoom Zig Encore. :tongue:[/quote]

Still no traction :x

They should call it the Zig slip and slide

nice. picked those up at Marshalls for $20. Cushioning on them sucks for ball though, had to change the insoles. :smokin

Same. Got for $20 at Marshalls. Changed the insoles to zoom insole. Zoom Zig Encore. :tongue:[/quote]

Still no traction :x

They should call it the Zig slip and slide

Reebok can live on as a classic brand. The past decade has not been kind to them at all, however they can redeem themselves as quality retro brand. There are ton of gems in their 90s and early 00s line up.

man if only they released their classics more often. the bb4600 needs to be retroed the right way man...

As stated earlier, the Crazy Light 3 campaign FINNA be crazy... Wall, Rubio, Lilliard :pimp:

And Adidas does have alot of the younger NBA talent. Nike doesn't even campaign the athletes that wear there non sig shoes. If it AIN'T LeBron, KD, or Kobe a ad is not being made for it :lol:...

And Reebok losing the NFL license really put a hole in their pockets. They put alot of bread into Wall campaign, and we got three colorways of his new shoe and no one even tried them on. Granted the price point was a little wild at $115 but people wouldn't even pick the shoe up. That's alot of money lost, not to mention the other zig shoes they have so I can see why Reebok wants to focus their attention and payroll on bettering their retro line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom