@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

I'm not sure why they have this huge delay in between colorways
I hear yeah. We've been spoiled by Jordan brand who pumps out retros every week. I guess it's their way of creating hype. I do kinda like it in a way, less hard on wallet and more time to enjoy current retro. Even with that being said, I'm still fiending for the cw, lol

So it appears that the restock of White Shaq Attaqs in July that Swizz posted about awhile back is true. RMKstore has preorders up for a July 5th release. Now this could just be an RMK only restock, but I wouldn't be surprised if reebok.com will have some in stock as well on or around that same date.

http://www.rmkstore.com/web/product/7776/v47915/reebok-pump-shaq-attaq-2013-retro-white-black-blue/

might be the reason they bumped up the shaqnosis release?

From what I've heard, rmk is legit. I don't know personally, because they rarely carry my size 13 so I've never ordered from them.

all I remember about them is they had that restock of space jams like a year later or even longer

I would never buy from them but that's another thread

Did the SJ's have icy blue soles?

I have never heard of this site RMK. 250 for the pre-order is 90 bucks more than retail. A bit steep for a restock if indeed one is coming. Certainly wouldn't want to waste 250 cash on these if a restock really is coming. If the rumored restock is just a rumor and not true, I guess 250 is a decent price for these. eBay seems to have a ton of Shaq Attaq's all around 250-300.

Can't believe how many pairs of these are floating around on eBay though. Some people have full size runs even. A bit strange. Anyone know if there are any fakes or grey market versions of these going around that are hard to distinguish from the real thing?

icy blue a year later

they're one of the sites who had the early concords with the full see-through toe too I believe

either way I wouldn't rock with them

and if you want the whites at a lower cost you should just buy the black/blues in hope of a trade

if no trade falls thru then just sell them or return em

I don't think 250 is that bad on ebay right now if you really wanted a pair of these.  You make a good point about copping the black ones for trade as well.

now that the shaqnosis is confirmed for july 12, is it official that these aren't restocking in white?

Snagged a size 7.5 on Karmaloop today. Either Karmaloop got a random restock of 1 size or some fool decided to return the shoe.

Can you elaborate on this please?  Otherwise it's just meaningless info since there has been no mention of a restock recently.
The guy is a reseller. There's no other reason why anyone would need 5 pairs of the same shoe. I'm not knocking his "hustle," but don't expect a reseller to give you inside info on secret spots, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom