@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Still need the white ones. Resellers charging crazy prices for my size.

Black ones I'm all in. Hopefully they'll be a GR.

I'm not a reseller per say, first time i sold a pair is this year, got so many because i was looking for the "perfect pair".....not sure what else i can say about more info other than a couple spots that didnt have them before now have them hence the thought of them coming back....also trying to trade for a few thing i missed out on and the black joints if i dont happen to get them when they release....been a member since 2000, been collecting before then...if i was just a reseller i would have made out on the sb craze back in the day, i dont even sell on here..post count will not allow it

Still need the white ones. Resellers charging crazy prices for my size.

Black ones I'm all in. Hopefully they'll be a GR.
Same. Was waiting for the white restock so I missed out on some at not too bad reseller pricing and then they never restocked! I feel lied to. So now these are going for like 300. I'm not paying that :smh:

I'm not a reseller per say, first time i sold a pair is this year, got so many because i was looking for the "perfect pair".....not sure what else i can say about more info other than a couple spots that didnt have them before now have them hence the thought of them coming back....also trying to trade for a few thing i missed out on and the black joints if i dont happen to get them when they release....been a member since 2000, been collecting before then...if i was just a reseller i would have made out on the sb craze back in the day, i dont even sell on here..post count will not allow it
Not sure what else you can say about more info?

How about...what stores were they at?  Where in the US/World are they located?  How many did they have and will they be getting more?  A FSR?  More?  Less?

Honestly, don't come in here and brag about the 5 pairs you just got claiming a restock is coming without sharing any information.  This forum is about sharing info.  You are making a conscious effort to brag and share ZERO information.  

My man - I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that 'stocking to trade' hurts just as bad as reselling...

Social Status in Raleigh NC and Greensboro NC had them....not sure if they have any more left... I know when i was in line at SS Raleigh they had up to a size 11, No 13's I asked for one....another store in South Carolina also had a few pair's, can't remember the name though or the size run they had

Last edited:
Social Status in Raleigh NC and Greensboro NC had them....not sure if they have any more left... I know when i was in line at SS Raleigh they had up to a size 11, No 13's I asked for one....another store in South Carolina also had a few pair's, can't remember the name though or the size run they had
Thank you.

damn hate to be a ***** but the instagram pics of the black colorway has me changing my mind. thank god the black ones will be more available

Next summer, maybe

I hear yeah. We've been spoiled by Jordan brand who pumps out retros every week. I guess it's their way of creating hype. I do kinda like it in a way, less hard on wallet and more time to enjoy current retro. Even with that being said, I'm still fiending for the cw, lol

Late responding

but look at the Kamikazes, Answers, Questions and even the Shaqnosis. They came out with multiple colorways within two months.

With these they're waiting what, like four months?

Why not release the black and blue then start with the Shaqnosis.

Black/blues looking lovely. Y'all can have the Shaqnosis.

Yep :x

Last edited:
Na but i got em too... For the lowski of course, waiting on the Black/Azure pumps though... This sample right here is FIRRREEEE  
pimp.gif

so there was a quiet restock of the Shaq Attaqs to like local mom and pops only ? What in thee fkcu????

Back
Top Bottom