@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Damn missed another one because I was driving to work....Anyone know if they had a 13 up for preorder on the site?

Hell yeah copped sz 12 from ycmc via kicksdeals

Retail & free ship & no tax FTW!!!!

Last edited:
biggest size was a 13..i think. but 13 was on for sure
Thanks man...Now Im bumbed....These are childhood shoes for me I need a pair Im gonna go as far as trying to get them retail from now to the release date. If i Can't get them thats when I'll pony up and and pay extra. These are one of 3 pairs of shoes Ill pay up for. HAD THEM IN 5th GRADE

Wow just clicked the link, only had 8.5 left which is my size and pulled the trigger like a sniper! Feels good. Sucks for the folks that shelled out for preorders

Grabbed a 13 from ycmc... So excited! Never had these as a kid, but I remember wanting em BAD! I remember the size 22s on displays at all the shoe stores back in the day.

One of the pairs I was willing to pay reasonable resell pices if I missed out... Pumped I got em for retail!

Any Cali folks keep your eyes on your sheikh, they're supposed to get em too.

Size 15 please.... Just like the ?s and Kemps, these will probably only go up to 13 :frown:

damn Kicksdeals posted it? That's wack, I was on FB and saw YCMC post it up. I ended up passing since they don't do paypal and I had my wallet in the car (I'm at work BTW, so couldn't exactly go to the parking garage). Anywho I hope all that wanted to snag a pair for nostalgic reasons got their pair. I'll wait for the next opportunity!

I remember a few days ago dude was talkin bout us who said reatil or nothing and he did his $220 preorder.

$159.00 what i paid so technically i went under retail

Grabbed a 13 from ycmc... So excited! Never had these as a kid, but I remember wanting em BAD! I remember the size 22s on displays at all the shoe stores back in the day.

One of the pairs I was willing to pay reasonable resell pices if I missed out... Pumped I got em for retail!

Any Cali folks keep your eyes on your sheikh, they're supposed to get em too.

Size 15 please.... Just like the ?s and Kemps, these will probably only go up to 13
frown.gif
I've seen size 14s in Questions on Ebay and FINL went up to like a 15/16 for the Kemps/Kamikazes. I'm sure only Reebok.com will have them though, that's just my hunch.

I've seen size 14s in Questions on Ebay and FINL went up to like a 15/16 for the Kemps/Kamikazes. I'm sure only Reebok.com will have them though, that's just my hunch.
oh ok. Nice. My boy needs a 14. Good news for him.

I order a sz 11 13 mins after kicks deal posted the link. If you ask me they took longer than expected to sell out. I watched sizes disappear and it took about 30 mins for everything but an 8.5 to sell out.

I order a sz 11 13 mins after kicks deal posted the link. If you ask me they took longer than expected to sell out. I watched sizes disappear and it took about 30 mins for everything but an 8.5 to sell out.
I was getting worried when I didn't see sizes disappearing... I saw the post right away on fb and jumped on it. Hands shaking n **** while I was trying my cc info :lol:

All sizes were up for a good 20-30 mins after the fb post.

Back
Top Bottom