@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

there wasnt a limit on how many you could order was there with ycmc? kinda got me wondering if this order i placed for 2 will go through

Since it seems like all these online sites aren't shipping till the 19 better off waiting for the release date and just getting them in town...funny cause packer shipped kamikazes early and the grant hills so did city gear so idk what's going on with these..???

Since it seems like all these online sites aren't shipping till the 19 better off waiting for the release date and just getting them in town...funny cause packer shipped kamikazes early and the grant hills so did city gear so idk what's going on with these..???
Well even if they dont ship out until the 19th I got that out of the way and probably would have had to pay shipping on some other site on RD. Plus with most people know the RD is the 19th traffic on the sites is gonna be ridiculous. Thank god I saw this today though because I didnt wanna have to wake up at 6am on a work day (friday at that) when I usually dont get up until 720ish ...
I was getting worried when I didn't see sizes disappearing... I saw the post right away on fb and jumped on it. Hands shaking n **** while I was trying my cc info
laugh.gif

All sizes were up for a good 20-30 mins after the fb post.
yeah I was too i was on my lunch break and I saw it about 2-3 minutes after kicksdeals posted it to twitter. I just happened to check my phone for some reason. I had to stop eating and everything. pulled out the wallet and typing as fast as i could, plus i was on my phone so i was trying to make a few mistakes as possible in case they didnt hold it in my cart.

Last edited:
I hope I don't regret passing up on them via YCMC pre-order. Might just pick them up locally (fingers crossed).

I hope I don't regret passing up on them via YCMC pre-order. Might just pick them up locally (fingers crossed).
any particular reason for passing? im just curious, it seems like you want them and it wasnt like the preorder was for anything about retail.

The blue doesn't look nearly as shiny as its supposed to, looks really thin too, I don't think I'm gonna break my neck to get these, a lot more people are gonna miss out on these than will get them, wild goose chase shoe with cheap materials.

damn I was at work with a dead phone . SMH still got my pair coming from foreversneakz tho . needed a size 11 for one of my manitos tho . I wonder if these are gonna be like the first kamis tho . cuz none of the big sites or stores are getting them , anyone know if they limited?

any particular reason for passing? im just curious, it seems like you want them and it wasnt like the preorder was for anything about retail.

Yeah I said it above, was at work and had my wallet in the car. I had an account for their site but thought they had a paypal option. I've never ordered from them, and since I was at work I figured by the time I got back with my wallet from the car they wouldve been sold out by than. And that's why I passed on the YCMC preorder.

Supppsedly I forgot where I read that these are limited and swizz that they only made between 80-85k maybe someone can find the article

Was an interview with Shaq said 80k. Really not that limited if you think about it... They could've said limited to 3 billion, and all hypebeasts would see is the word "limited" and it's a wrap.

Yeah I said it above, was at work and had my wallet in the car. I had an account for their site but thought they had a paypal option. I've never ordered from them, and since I was at work I figured by the time I got back with my wallet from the car they wouldve been sold out by than. And that's why I passed on the YCMC preorder.

Oh yeah ok i remember reading that just didnt pay attention to the user. Dang homie hope u get yours

All the shoes are size 10.5 except pearlized pink foam is at sz 11
Nice pics man

Can't wait to get mine in, hope freshsneakz ships before the 19th, anybody else order from them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah 80k pairs is not really limited. If you want them bad enough you will get them.

$160!? :x Copped regardless, grail status!!!

From the depths of my parents' garage, these 'gems' remained. I already have the whites on-lock, but the black pair has much more sentimental value to me. Fortunately, I don't think they'll be as "limited" as the white pairs...

From the depths of my parents' garage, these 'gems' remained. I already have the whites on-lock, but the black pair has much more sentimental value to me. Fortunately, I don't think they'll be as "limited" as the white pairs...
oh how I'd wish Nike would retro the Air Ups, and the Penny 1 & 2 again in OG Orlando cw.

FYI, Reebok only made 6,000 pairs of white Shaq Attaq's.Not 80k...

This release will be just like the red pearlized toe Question release from last year and Reebok only made 4,000 pairs of those (they're re-releasing btw next year).

Good luck to those looking to cop.

The shoes are dope as hell in person. Quality far exceeds anything you will see on any Jordan retro release this year.

Back
Top Bottom