@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

He clearly says 80k. I think someone is trying to hype this up a little more than usual. (if the embed doesn't work click here:  )

But does he mean 80 k of the Shaq Attaqs in this colorway or does he mean 80 k in all colorways in the Shaq Attaqs and Shaqnosis'?

Last edited:
Missed that Preorder Tight About that But where is everybody getting this 6.000 Pairs worldwide From

Emailed freshsneakz today, they told me they would not be sending out pre-orders early, they will ship all pre-orders on *****....

Shaqnosis Retro + colorways. Looks like some of y'all got your wish for the Orlando CW.

Shaqnosis Retro + colorways. Looks like some of y'all got your wish for the Orlando CW.
Wait a second... I thought Shaq was back with Reebok? These look like the Payless shoes he's been selling for the past 17 years?

The Orlando's were 3M blue stripes, hopefully these are grade school.

I like the black/blue mid sole but do it right for Christ's sake, a different shade of blue for the toe?

Has anyone ever done a pre order or even ordered from ycmc.com before? Any problems with cancellations?

Not sure if I need to have a plan B if there's any issues...

Has anyone ever done a pre order or even ordered from ycmc.com before? Any problems with cancellations?

Not sure if I need to have a plan B if there's any issues...

they were great with the first drop of OG Kamikaze's

Nice! Thanks! Did they wait til release day to ship Kamakazis?

no they shipped them early. it's odd they aren't with these, but other than the place in Canada last week, no one is shipping them early it seems

no they shipped them early. it's odd they aren't with these, but other than the place in Canada last week, no one is shipping them early it seems
Not sure if I should count on them or hit up my spot... I can't miss these!

S dubl, when I got my OG kamikaze I think it was the second restock they didn't ship until release date, and for the shaq's which I was not able to purchase! Lol it said they weren't shipping until the 19th so I don't know

I emailed Reebok to ask if there were any local stores carrying the Shaq's..They emailed back and said they don't give information on where to purchase their shoes til AFTER they have released..:smh:..How in the hell is that supposed to help me purchase one of their products?..I'm pretty much convinced that the most coveted Reebok I've ever owned will not be in my possession once again..

Back
Top Bottom