@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Idk what's up with these stores and receiving these but my local city gear won't know anything until tomorrow meanwhile house of hoops have had the retro 8s at their store for two weeks now.....still tryna figure out y JB brought back the retro cards?? lol

Idk what's up with these stores and receiving these but my local city gear won't know anything until tomorrow meanwhile house of hoops have had the retro 8s at their store for two weeks now.....still tryna figure out y JB brought back the retro cards?? lol

I'd blame a lot of it on Reebok themselves.
They're not used to doing high profile retros.
Of course JB runs smoother, they've been doing it since the mid 1990's.

WTF? Called my local Sheihks and found out they're doing a raffle. The Millenium thats getting it are doing a sign up Friday afternoon. Doesn't look good for me
mean.gif
. The rest of you might be lucky. The Hype is official. Had to see it for myself LOL. Raffles for non Nike/JB......Raffles....Raff...

Last edited:
I said a few pages back, my shoe palace was doing a raffle as well, but this other mom and pop store which will remain unnamed for back up purposes is doing fcfs

I said a few pages back, my shoe palace was doing a raffle as well, but this other mom and pop store which will remain unnamed for back up purposes is doing fcfs
Sorry I missed your post. Haven't been checking NT frequently the last few days. Well I don't think you are where I'm at, so it's all cool LOL

Np lol but I check every few hours hoping for pre sale of sort but good luck to you, hopefully you get them and all the older guys like myself in here as well

Xj9000s! Pro wings! These kids don't know! Haha.

eek.gif
 Man, I don't miss those shoes AT ALL! Its probably why I'm making up for lost time now lol. 
You all are kids :smile: I'm 40, and had the shaq attaqs my second year in college.
I believe we have a winner lol.

FYI, for those in DFW, I checked Jimmy Jazz and Sheikh at the Parks mall. Jimmy Jazz will NOT be getting these (not sure if there are any other store locations that will. Sheikh employee told me they would be getting these. No raffle; first come, first served. He couldn't tell me how many they would carry since they haven't received them yet. I've never heard of stores not having their shipment this close to RD, but I guess it's possible. 

Just a quick reminder for those that don't go look through the thread.. Reebok posted that these will be available at Jimmy Jazz, Shiekh, Villa, City Gear, DTLR, Shoe Palace.. so you might wanna give these spots a call where ever you're at 

went to DTLR at North Riverside Mall to get a ticket. Highest size is 13 and i'll concede to getting that size if it means getting these for retail. They'll call the winners tomorrow.

EDIT: I also went to JJ and they won't have any shipment of these. Only online

Last edited:
WTF? Called my local Sheihks and found out they're doing a raffle. The Millenium thats getting it are doing a sign up Friday afternoon. Doesn't look good for me
mean.gif

. The rest of you might be lucky. The Hype is official. Had to see it for myself LOL. Raffles for non Nike/JB......Raffles....Raff...

I called my Shieks yesterday and they told me FCFS. After reading your post I just called and they had already done a raffle, randomly in the middle of the day. Sounds like most of us elder folk in here will have to try our luck online...

Any spots in NYC got these yet? Or gonna have? I've called a few places and nothing yet, gotta call some jimmy jazzes tomorrow

still no information about how the fit? Had to go half a size down with the Kamikazees so I'm not sure which size I should (try to) get?

The toebox reminds me of the Jordan VI a little.

Not sure if its going to be an easy cop around my way Friday.

If there are any left over I'll try to help where I can.

^^^I've never worn Kamakazis. I wear 10.5 in Jordan's, 11 if narrow shoe. I got these in size 11 and they fit on the money. So personally if you don't have a wide foot go TTS. if you have a wide foot do 0.5 up. Hope this helps

Last edited:
i stated before that they fit very similar to the kamikazes .. i tried them both on the other day, and the fit felt exactly the same to me.. i stayed tts with both

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom