@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

^^^^ lol have u been paying attention idk what generation you're from but back when I was in high school back in 02-06 not every shoe brand sold out reebok definatley sat and even some JB releases ended up in outlets. Now EVERY major release sells out especially on the brand website. This generation has "bots" that can grab a link and checkout in less than 4 seconds and everyone is a "sneakerhead" ....

What signs/hints point to that? The new generation thinks Reebok is graveyard status.

hype doesnt care about generations, if it can resell for more, people will buy it. brand of shoe doesnt matter anymore. in the end making it harder for people like us that really want the shoe.

Last edited:
if you have a DTLR, Villa, or JJ by u i say call them i know a few of them by me are getting them not all a select few tho
I just talked to my local Jimmy Jazz dealer and they didn't have them on the truck today which means they won't be getting them.  I just don't get why reebok tweets out that you can get them at JJ when you can't...at least at this location.  Select few like you said I guess.

What signs/hints point to that? The new generation thinks Reebok is graveyard status.
Guess you didn't see what happened with not only the OG color Kamikazes, but the retro+ plus colors as well. Joints sold extremely well.
I would like to think that this Shaq model may be more popular than the Kamikaze II, probably the favorite of the Shaq line. These will not last long at all.

Go hard or taste salt!!!

Guys anyone has experience with reebok vs nike sizes? I wear 11.5US in nike.what should i get in shaqs?..i have to order online..ty

Guess you didn't see what happened with not only the OG color Kamikazes, but the retro+ plus colors as well. Joints sold extremely well.
I would like to think that this Shaq model may be more popular than the Kamikaze II, probably the favorite of the Shaq line. These will not last long at all.

Go hard or taste salt!!!

Hopefully everybody that wants these to wear gets them at least on Release day. I you plan to wait it out it may not go well.

Guys anyone has experience with reebok vs nike sizes? I wear 11.5US in nike.what should i get in shaqs?..i have to order online..ty

Not trying to be rude, but read through the past couple of pages and you'll find the answer.

These are really limited. No jimmy jazz I know is getting them. No HOH. The only spot I know of only got 1 size run....

Got my shipping confirmation, but no tracking # is on the email. Maybe I'm missing something?

Anyway... I just read somewhere that the pump works, but no release valve? Can someone that has these on hand confirm this? Would be pretty stupid if true.

Got my shipping confirmation, but no tracking # is on the email. Maybe I'm missing something?

my email said to wait 24hrs for the tracking link to become active. im assuming we'll get another email tomorrow with the tracking info.

All good. I'm happy right now with that confirmation. I can sleep a lil easier now.

Just got my email for shipping confirmation ...
happy.gif

was getting a lil worried everyone had theirs a couple hours ago and I had nothing.

@sdubl yeah I was trying to figure out the tacking # too so I came here to ask but then saw dude said wait 24hours and I did read that I was just thinking it meant 24 hours but it updated with location and everything.

Oh well .. that confirmation just made my day. Hopefully these last 3 hours of work goes by fast

It has nothing to do with the generations .. but since you're bringing up generations, a lot of the older generation people are the ones going after this as well as some of this new generation.

It has nothing to do with brand anymore (unless its Adidas lol) but if its a "new release" count on it selling out and if it doesnt so be it, but it wont sit for long. As someone above stated, if it can resell it will be bought. A reseller will pitch a marketing scheme better than the maker of the shoe. JB Nike Reebok dont have to do anything as for marketing when its new release time, all the media sites, blogs etc handle all that for them. Feeding the hype train.

So if you wanna chance it and wake up a few hours after 8am .. then go for it

Pls don't quote that site that just tweeted availability. There are currently more "guests" here than there are members.

Just do a twitter search.  But do you really want to spend 215 before taxes?  I certainly won't be.

Last edited:
Pm me as well please! Not a lurker here been posting on this thread for a while now

Back
Top Bottom