@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Just got a email from PYS my order was canceled because it was placed before 12:00
sick.gif
 Sucks for them

If the shoe was available to purchase how are they cancelling orders? I don't understand.

Sucks for those that ordered, they should honor it. But at the same time it's not fair for the rest of the folks.

Looking to scoop 2 pairs, and pass on the 8's...so I'm appreciative that there's some online spots tomorrow. :smokin

I'm not trippin for myself. My pair should be good.

I'm tryin to help a couple homies out. Karma is a real thing :wink:

My comment wasn't directed at anyone...

I've helped friends quite a bit recently whether it be online purchases, in store, passing along info, etc....

I've been lucky with just about everything I've tried to scoop at retail or less. Coincidence?

My comment wasn't directed at anyone...

I've helped friends quite a bit recently whether it be online purchases, in store, passing along info, etc....

I've been lucky with just about everything I've tried to scoop at retail or less. Coincidence?
i feel ya. basically all i do is try to help people, that what this whole thing is all about. glad to see others helping too. just surprised they wouldn't honor an order.

I agree. Throwing-out 'karma' as if they deserved it just looks like bitterness from when others originally ordered. I wasn't able to double-up on them through PYS' mistake, but had no hard feelings for those that did when they were available. All of you looked thirsty and ready to order asking for proof/links BEFORE 12 only to find out they were sold-out when you actually saw the link. Again, looks more like bitter individuals than anything else...

Not bitter at all, just commenting on the banter back and forth regarding PYS and other secret sites/links.

Back
Top Bottom