@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Wow just catching up! But this release sounds like it was harder than we thought, there are 2 more releases later today karma loop and packer, good luck to all. Wow a lot of new names popped up within the last few hours!

It has nothin to do with bein a reebok fan .. where dif u come from ive been in this thread the psst month or so dnt think ive seen u post here..smh

Of course not I posted my reeboks in the wdywt thread for past 2 years most likely you was whatever was hyped at the time smh...

these arent reebok fans theyre fans of an old shoe, probably from their childhood, nostalgia sells.

I have 11 pairs of pumps and I dont like these, I copped for my friend, I might go for shaqnosis, but I dont like these at all. And availabilty was the same on the first kamikaze color that dropped, the new colors and crap they try to push will probably be gr's. Reebok is trying to create hype, and its working...

My thing is for those who wanted the shaqs ebay had the og black and white pairs for a while now...and dee browns and iversons been rotting on shelves and even pickyourshoes.com I just found it funny cause what sat in 05 they released again and now its a must have...

Called Reebok, sat forever on hold listening to "music" so awful it almost made me wanna kill myself.
People that got the sold out message, but were charged anyway, the charge is going to drop off in 48 hours.
Even if you go into your account on Reebok, and it gives an order, IF (AND ONLY IF) YOU SAW THE SOLD OUT MESSAGE AT THE END OF CHECKOUT, you're not getting them.

I hate Reebok's site aka FNL Version 2.0...:smh: Just to add to that, I too talked to some woman on the phone who told me that random people are getting pre-authorization from their credit card company....long story short, if you are still in the dark about whether you got the shoes or not, she told me to call back after 1pm eastern time.......in the meantime, funds are tied up just like Finishline...and there's no guarantee orders such as mine will go through. Unbelievably ridiculous...:smh:

That moment when you realize you didn't have to get up hours early for a release :smh:

Was able to cop my pair from Walters. Probably about 15-20 people in line. Had to exchange my pair. The first pair I had was badly creased on both shoes. The right shoe had a huge separation between the midsole and the toebox. Looked like they'd separate and start flapping after just a few minutes of wear. The pair I ended up with was much better. Happy I was able to cop.

Thats how imI'm feeling outside this Dtlr with me and one other soul...

Did Walters sell out heard they had 60 pairs

Any update on footlocker 34th street? Working in the city today was gonna drop by just in case.. Any other places that may have them in the city? Crazy how people people are getting for Reeboks didn't see this coming..

I went through this same song and dance with the blue toe questions. Reebok LOVES building hype and not releasing enough pairs to support the hype.

Wanted this shoe since I was a 10 y/o. I had just gotten new school shoes so my Mom wouldn't buy them for me. Now I'm older and can afford them and can't even buy them smh! //endrant

size 13 $230 shipped 
ohwell.gif

http://www.23penny.com/product/reebokclassics-shaq-attaq

so i thought i didnt get through on rbk, i seen they took my funds and i look in my order history and i seen my transaction info, but i never received the email about the transaction.... did this happen to anyone else.

because all these years they were not releasing good stuff

Really...the iversons sat on shelves in 2005...and the shaqs been on ebay for low prices for years...smh
Those were an assortment of TB colorways though. Also, the suede red toes were ugly. Pearlized > Suede. Regardless, I understand what you're referring to about the sudden popularity of Reeboks. Some current releases would have sat years ago, but these Attaqs were high on a lot of people's list for years so I wouldn't categorize them as a bust regardless of RD...

so i thought i didnt get through on rbk, i seen they took my funds and i look in my order history and i seen my transaction info, but i never received the email about the transaction.... did this happen to anyone else.

Dude. Nine posts above yours. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom